*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

That ball touched both of his hands, Calvin Johnson, Fitgerald, and Julio Jones makes that catch. Thats the problem here we have, the passes have to be PERFECT in order for our WR to catch them, and our QB is not perfect, no QB is perfect. And yes that was a terrible PI call. I swear I don't know what PI is anymore.
If your going to say the best WR in the NFL would make that catch im going to say the best QB'S out that ball on the Numbers.

Roflmao Henne can't even light up our secondary that is down to practice squad caliber players

Give me a break guy was open on te sideline there is always someone underneath on a deep out! That is why it is the hardest throw to make guy over top doesn't matter if Tannehill places the ball right. But yeah your right lets just keep making excuses

How soon we change from "driving the Tannehill bandwagon" to "Tannehill sucks."  

One day we will get a turnover. One day...next year.

Look at that throw by Cousins. I haven't seen that from Tannehill since the Cardinals game.

Because inexplicably Sherman has gone away from seam routes/posts since then. All our passes inside the hash marks have been inside 15 yards and all vert routes seem to be fades or come-backs. Seems like our receivers never catch the ball in stride either. That said, Tannehill's accuracy seems to be getting worse as the season goes on.

Back
Top Bottom