*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

I love how Jacksonville plays us like its the superbowl after laying for the Jets last week

I hate this team.

EASY TD BY HENNE TO BLACKMON and that fat **** lineman doesn't check in? WOW. Poor Henne. That was a thing of beauty. Tannehill can learn from him.

That ball shouldn't have been a touchdown. Thats just how bad our corners play the ball in the air It was made to be a pick..

I honestly wouldn't mind if the Dolphins lost every game the rest of the way, and get a better draft pick. I have been impressed enough this season to understand we just need to fill a few holes. This team fought hard against the Patriots, and are 2 field goals away from being in playoff position at this point. Yes, we haven't been playing well, but this game is still early, and maybe they might be thinking a bit differently than if they were a couple wins closer to playoff position. I see the stat as our team having the least amount of TD's by a WR in the NFL as a reason to get a QB in the offseason, through FA or the Draft if we can get a good playmaker. I question where we would be at if we had Marshall right now.

I just wanna know whats there to be excited about with this damn team...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom