Official Jets-Colts game thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jets-Colts game thread

Hey Rex the Hut ryan and the jets, is this looking familiar? Oh wait this time Indy won't pull their starters J.E.T.S.=Fail. Manning is heating up

Alright, be a blind homer then. And I'm not rooting for the Jets. How many times do I have to say that?

Dude if you wanna be impressed be impressed with what manning currently doing! In the biggest game, one game away from the Superbowl , your gonna sit here and say your "impressed" with the enemy..in some armies you would be shot!( I'm just playing..but seriously dude stop it! straighten up!)

Hehe.. I love watching Rexy cry like that.

Deep down inside he knows Peyton has his defense figured out and he can't stand it.

Each of Garcon and Collie already have over 100 yards receiving, and it's just halfway through the 3rd.

Dude if you wanna be impressed be impressed with what manning currently doing! In the biggest game, one game away from the Superbowl , your gonna sit here and say your "impressed" with the enemy..in some armies you would be shot!( I'm just playing..but seriously dude stop it! straighten up!)

Alright, I'm done with this. Calling a truce. We're Dolphins fans....rooting against the Jets. Thats it. Enjoy the game.

o.k.....time for manning to take it down the field for six again!!

Back
Top Bottom