Official Jets-Colts game thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jets-Colts game thread

I have to admit, I'm impressed with the Jets execution on offense throughout the playoffs. It may not be Colts or Saints-esqe....but its efficient and they are managing to get points on the board. Playing solid D gives them a chance to win any game on top of that. Makes you wish we could improve the defense sooner than the offense because with Henne and a good running game that should be good enough.

Wow, I just threw up in my mouth typing that out. :oops:

"I have to admit" i'm not surprised that your "impressed" with the jets! it was obvious from your other post! just admit it? you wanna switch loyalties completely!

Cotchery is so good at keeping his feet in bounds.

Its amazing what a couple good receivers can do for a young QB. I still think people don't realize Hennes potential if he gets better weapons to throw to. Think about Cotcherys footwork there...and then think about the Tennessee game when Henne dropped a perfect pass in to Bess down the sidelines and he made the catch but never got his feet in. And it was an EASY play to make.

It's great watching that piece of sht Jay Feely miss two FG's wide right in an important game.

and choke.

Maybe Jay will go on the Jim Rome show to explain his chokes, like he went on there last time to tell everyone he didn't want Ricky Wlliams on HIS team. :lol:

Greene heading to the dressing room. Big blow to the Jets

"I have to admit" i'm not surprised that your "impressed" with the jets! it was obvious from your other post! just admit it? you wanna switch loyalties completely!

No dude...not even close. I HATE the Jets. I hate them more than the Pats or Bills combined.

And why can't you be impressed with a rival? I'm not like a good number of the homers (and I can be a homer too) on this site who believe we are BETTER than the Jets. I don't know how you measure it fully, but at least talent wise they have us beat.

Peyton is getting hot.

Like I said before, I expected the Colts to take over the 2nd half.

Colts starting to really handle this Jets Defense now.

No dude...not even close. I HATE the Jets. I hate them more than the Pats or Bills combined.

And why can't you be impressed with a rival? I'm not like a good number of the homers (and I can be a homer too) on this site who believe we are BETTER than the Jets. I don't know how you measure it fully, but at least talent wise they have us beat.

Because it's plain 'ol disgusting! roll around in greene slop all you want not me!

Back
Top Bottom