*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
189px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png

newerastadium-shot804x350.jpg

at New Era Field
Orchard Park, New York

PLAYOFF WATCH

NFL-Wild-Card.jpg

The Miami Dolphins are 6-7, currently the 10th seed in the AFC
The Dolphins are only 1 game behind in the AFC Wild Card race

(the road to the playoffs is extremely complicated right now, but a Dolphins win keeps the team alive and a Bills win essentially eliminates the Dolphins)

TELEVISION

QTAJeU2.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

qTyRvRK.png

F3CzbQB.png

WEATHER

SN5J2zJ.png

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. East wind around 7 mph.
National Weather Service Buffalo - forecast for New Era Field

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Let's get a win again!

Anyways, it looks like their OL is banged up, hopefully our front seven can take advantage.

love that tweet by drake

I don't like our injury report. Looks like Tank is out again and X is sick so playing in 30 degree weather doesn't help and then Phillips is questionable too?

Ozzy rules!!

I really wish we would have won that game in the snow with Ricky. I get sick seeing that picture over and over after squandering that game with him going over 200 yards.

242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
189px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png

newerastadium-shot804x350.jpg

at New Era Field
Orchard Park, New York

PLAYOFF WATCH

NFL-Wild-Card.jpg

The Miami Dolphins are 6-7, currently the 10th seed in the AFC
The Dolphins are only 1 game behind in the AFC Wild Card race

(the road to the playoffs is extremely complicated right now, but a Dolphins win keeps the team alive and a Bills win essentially eliminates the Dolphins)

TELEVISION

QTAJeU2.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

qTyRvRK.png

F3CzbQB.png

WEATHER

SN5J2zJ.png

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. East wind around 7 mph.
National Weather Service Buffalo - forecast for New Era Field

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

I will be there freezing my butt off!!!

I was at last year's epic Christmas Eve OT win.

Hoping we can beat their butts again! Drake needs to channel both Ricky and keep the Ajayi momentum from last year, if there is one team Ajayi owned it was Buffalo last year.

I want mistake free football from Cutler, a dominant showing by DL, a pass intercepted that is intended for Clay, and a decleater on McCoy!!

LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!

Having Taylor going for Buffalo concerns me. Him and McCoy could both go off. I like the way Mia is playing the last two wks tho, Gase has them believing again.

Last edited:
Yeah, hoping we can contain Taylor this time. Weather seems nice and balmy, stay warm miamidolphins83.

Anyone know the status of tank? Heard he’s possibly out does that mean McCain starts in his place?

Having Taylor going for Buffalo concerns me. Him and McCoy could both go off. I like the way Mia is playing the last two wks tho, Gase has them believing again.
McCoy continues to scare the hell out of me, if he gets going early it will be a long day for Miami. Our LBs better step up today and at least try to contain him.

Defensive line simply has to win in the trenches today. Need to be disruptive and contain Taylor to win. If the Bills have time they have the weapons to exploit this defenses weaknesses of not being able to cover backs in the short passing game and not covering the middle of the field against premiere TE and big possession receivers like Benjamin.

Fine.

FINE.

I was numb after the ******* mother ******* Tampa Bay loss, you *******. But hey, at least I had more productive Sunday afternoons. I didn’t care about the 2017 Dolphins anymore, did I? Nooooo. You SUCKED. So I didn’t have to CARE any more. But you COULDN’T leave that the **** alone, could you? Nooooooooo.

3BPBTN

You beat Denver. Big deal, right? But you look remarkably competent doing it. Then you go toe-to-toe with the Pats and win. I mean, no Gronk, but still.

And now there’s a freaking chance isn’t there? So I care again.

Back
Top Bottom