*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15

No snow on the field today in Buffalo.

Tank will be out so yes same as last week, McCain and Verner take over.

Taking the family to the movies at noon, but got the DVR set. So, I'll be ignoring this thread, these forums, the radio and TV, will have my phone turned off, and basically not talking to anyone until I get home and watch the game.

McCoy Clay Benjamin and Taylor. Going to need big games from McCain, a Harris a Fede and the rest of that secondary. Anthony as well
McCain hasn't really been that bad this year. Malveaux gonna see a bunch of snaps today. Also extra pressure on Godchaux and Phillips coming off their best games of the year.

McCain hasn't really been that bad this year. Malveaux gonna see a bunch of snaps today. Also extra pressure on Godchaux and Phillips coming off their best games of the year.

Oh I agree but still we a little shorthanded and I really dont like McCain playing the boundary but will see- is what it is unless you flop him and Verner at some point.

I'm so sick of Tyrod the terrible have 120 ratings against us. This ends now! Today he's going to be wildly erratic and sub mediocre like he is against the rest of the league.

I’m ready to see Malveaux again for sure

Back
Top Bottom