*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Predicting a "defensive struggle." And by that I'm saying both offenses will be terrible.

Fine.

FINE.

I was numb after the ******* mother ******* Tampa Bay loss, you *******. But hey, at least I had more productive Sunday afternoons. I didn’t care about the 2017 Dolphins anymore, did I? Nooooo. You SUCKED. So I didn’t have to CARE any more. But you COULDN’T leave that the **** alone, could you? Nooooooooo.

3BPBTN

You beat Denver. Big deal, right? But you look remarkably competent doing it. Then you go toe-to-toe with the Pats and win. I mean, no Gronk, but still.

And now there’s a freaking chance isn’t there? So I care again.

The typical bandwagon jumping fan. :stop

So which Miami team, Cutler shows up today?
I'm really hoping for both from last Monday night.
The players gotta know it's do or die for the playoffs today.

Need pressure from Harris....Need the defense to contain gaps so Taylor doesn't scramble.

Basically a playoff game for Miami.

Really worry about Harris not setting the edge. Branch imo is just average but he's better at setting up that edge. The best thing that can happen is for our offense to get first downs and keep the defense off the field. We'll probably know right from the start if the team came out ready to play like last Monday night or if they're going to lay an egg like so many times before. It's hard knowing we have left no room for error. Win and you're still alive. Lose and it's over

Ozzy rules!!

btw, if we lose today, I'm pretty sure we'll get plenty of threads about the draft tonight and tomorrow

Ozzy rules!!

Fine.

FINE.

I was numb after the ******* mother ******* Tampa Bay loss, you *******. But hey, at least I had more productive Sunday afternoons. I didn’t care about the 2017 Dolphins anymore, did I? Nooooo. You SUCKED. So I didn’t have to CARE any more. But you COULDN’T leave that the **** alone, could you? Nooooooooo.

3BPBTN

You beat Denver. Big deal, right? But you look remarkably competent doing it. Then you go toe-to-toe with the Pats and win. I mean, no Gronk, but still.

And now there’s a freaking chance isn’t there? So I care again.

We saved a few spots on the bandwagon for the fair-weather fans. Climb aboard! Just think twice before jumping off again. Seating is limited.

For some reason, I always look forward to the Bills games. Lets put the hurt on them!

The typical bandwagon jumping fan. :stop

We saved a few spots on the bandwagon for the fair-weather fans. Climb aboard! Just think twice before jumping off again. Seating is limited.

Dear Rookie, and phins_4_ever (who should know better):

There is a huge difference between being numb and apathetic and jumping off the bandwagon.

If you wish to suggest that I have ever given up supporting this team, you are mistaken. It is possible that I miscommunicated.

To clarify, this team has given me hope again.

If you wish to try to classify me as a fair-weather fan, good luck with that. The bloodline runs very, very deep.

And if you wish to try to remove me from "the bandwagon," bring a crane and about thirty good friends.

Because that ain't ever happening. I'm sorry you failed to see the humor in my posts.

Fins up.

Good news guys. Last week I wore my Dolphins T-shirt and we beat the pats. I'm wearing it today so we should be fine

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom