*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15

In all honesty that last INT wasn't on Cutler. That throw was to the outside to stop the clock to put yourself into a position with a decent chance to throw into the endzone. Once again our receiver turns to the inside. Wouldn't surprise me if that was Parker or Landry. A pass over the middle like that without any time outs left reduces the number of attempts you have throwing onto the endzone.

In all honesty that last INT wasn't on Cutler. That throw was to the outside to stop the clock to put yourself into a position with a decent chance to throw into the endzone. Once again our receiver turns to the inside. Wouldn't surprise me if that was Parker or Landry. A pass over the middle like that without any time outs left reduces the number of attempts you have throwing onto the endzone.

It was Parker....I watched it back several times.....he didn't turn or cut out to complete the route. Saw him do it earlier in the game when the ball sailed past where he should have been.....I think he's dumber than bag of d*cks. What do you expect when you're talking about a grown male who has to be taught how to eat properly.

Cutler was absolutely atrociously, dreadfully bad in the second half of the game. In the past, I have defended Cutler -- even being bashed for posting that thread "It's not all on Jay" in which I pointed out the OL screwups, the drops, and Ajayi's trash effort in the passing game -- but today? No defending what I saw. He stunk on ice.

Im sorry but even if there was a Dolphins player there on the sideline, he would've been tripled covered... I mean throw it away and take another shot...

It was Parker....I watched it back several times.....he didn't turn or cut out to complete the route. Saw him do it earlier in the game when the ball sailed past where he should have been.....I think he's dumber than bag of d*cks. What do you expect when you're talking about a grown male who has to be taught how to eat properly.
If he's really running routes incorrectly as often as suggested, why is he even playing? Either he's doing what he needs to mostly, or Gase is dumber than a bag of dicks

Cutler was absolutely atrociously, dreadfully bad in the second half of the game. In the past, I have defended Cutler -- even being bashed for posting that thread "It's not all on Jay" in which I pointed out the OL screwups, the drops, and Ajayi's trash effort in the passing game -- but today? No defending what I saw. He stunk on ice.
Oh no doubt he stunk up the joint. But that play was not one of them. There is about two dozen other plays he screwed up.

If he's really running routes incorrectly as often as suggested, why is he even playing? Either he's doing what he needs to mostly, or Gase is dumber than a bag of dicks

I think Gase just keeps seeing potential with him (like we all do) and it just never happens.

Last edited:
And you wonder why you get called out for having an agenda against Gase.

Consistently playing garbage in the first half is not good motivating, game planning, or play calling. Consistently waiting until halftime is not sustainable. As evident by not having Tannehill to bail the team out

Actually starting games bad fall more in the category of not being effective enough to go away from what the game plan was, or talented enough to compensate for lack of effective stars.

Coming out at half is a clear result of the coaches talking to them, changing the game plan to what they saw in the 1st half, and yes, lighting a bit of a fire on their butts.

Actually starting games bad fall more in the category of not being effective enough to go away from what the game plan was, or talented enough to compensate for lack of effective stars.

Coming out at half is a clear result of the coaches talking to them, changing the game plan to what they saw in the 1st half, and yes, lighting a bit of a fire on their butts.
Why are they always coming into games with a bad gameplan?
Why do they come into the flat? You can't have a team that consistently plays half a game of football and say they are well coached, much less that the coach is "masterful."

Why are they always coming into games with a bad gameplan?
Why do they come into the flat? You can't have a team that consistently plays half a game of football and say they are well coached, much less that the coach is "masterful."

The game plan is fine, the execution is horrible, and you know what fixes bad execution, good QB play, of which Cutler is not capable to do consistently any more.

Before you come back with, it was Gase that chose to bring in Cutler, Gase had no choice, he was not going to destroy what the team team had built last season, by bringing a cancer like Kap, or bring inferior talent by going with what was still out there.

If Tannehill had not gone down, Miami right now is at worst a game behind the Pats, or probably a good chance of being on talks of maybe getting the to rest up with the #1 or 2 positions, because I can't think of more the 2 or 3 games where having Tannehill still would not have made a difference.

If that had happened the team would be going to a 2nd straight playoff under Gase...who would badmouth him then. He was unlucky to lose his starting QB, something that would effect any HC, but even then the team still has been in playoffs contention, which is mostly because of Gase.

I don't think you can say we'd only be a game behind the Patriots. I personally think there are three specific games I can point to and say "We would have won that game if we had a quarterback who could accurately deliver the ball to wide open primary reads," but even then we're playing the woulda, coulda, shoulda game there.

That said, even if more than a year on the sidelines has made Ryan Tannehill a worse quarterback, he will still be better than what we've seen out of Jay Cutler almost every week this season.

The game plan is fine, the execution is horrible, and you know what fixes bad execution, good QB play, of which Cutler is not capable to do consistently any more.

Before you come back with, it was Gase that chose to bring in Cutler, Gase had no choice, he was not going to destroy what the team team had built last season, by bringing a cancer like Kap, or bring inferior talent by going with what was still out there.

If Tannehill had not gone down, Miami right now is at worst a game behind the Pats, or probably a good chance of being on talks of maybe getting the to rest up with the #1 or 2 positions, because I can't think of more the 2 or 3 games where having Tannehill still would not have made a difference.

If that had happened the team would be going to a 2nd straight playoff under Gase...who would badmouth him then. He was unlucky to lose his starting QB, something that would effect any HC, but even then the team still has been in playoffs contention, which is mostly because of Gase.
Well, he did have a choice. Nobody was twisting his arm to get Jay Cutler. Second, how many plays did Cutler run under center yesterday? Do you know what the gameplan was? Do you know what plays they were trying execute?
Why couldn't they execute?

It's very difficult to execute a flawed gameplan, fyi. If you're asking linemen to double team the 3 gap, but Buffalo is run blitzing with a linebacker, then the scheme is not going to be effective and you'll say "the players didn't execute."
The fact is, sometimes the players don't execute, you're right. But to consistently not execute every first half? Stop with the excuses. Gase is in charge, he has to field a more competitive regardless of who is at quarterback. Going behind by 3 or more scores is evidence of an under prepared team. Only the lowliest teams in the league go down by 3 or more scores as often as the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom