*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 98 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15

There she blows folks!!! Season Over!!! I never bet against a home team in December unless the visiting team Is far superior than the home team. Miami made too many mistakes on the road today. But it didn’t help that the refs missed that hold/pick on Anthony by the defender on McCoy’s TD catch. It just wasn’t in the cards this year. But I’m encouraged b6 some of the young players for a future.

If you can't see how Tannehill is so damn important to this team I think you're delusional and honestly I dislike your *** more than a damn Patriots fan because you care more about your agenda then the success of this team. This year should be an eye-opener to what this young team can do was somebody that has the skill set of Tannehill.

King of the North!!!!

Cutler didn’t give a f@&! About this game! It was all in his body language! Not running up to the line knowing we’re short on TO and time was telling to me.

Well at least I can stop looking at other teams in the standings trying to figure out who has to loss for the Dolphins to get in. :wall

And here it goes.....

He was running the route that was called for him. No where close to where the ball was thrown. Not a magician.

Or maybe a mis-communication. With so little time left and no timeouts, why in the **** would you run in instead of to the sideline??? Genius

Hard to win games when you have an awful QB and your defense doesn't show up in the 1st half. Hopefully Tannehill comes back healthy and on a mission. He is 10x the QB that 2017 Jay Cutler has been. Also the team seriously needs to improve their LBs, and get a real FS.

Sorry to say it, the team is poorly coached at every level. Discipline and execution. They may have all the right things to say, but the tape doesn’t lie. This coaching staff is not ready for prime time. They look like a team just starting the first game of the season. There is no team in this team.

Gase is a masterful talent evaluator.

He is a masterful HC, Motivator, Offensive mind, game planing/readjusting... talent evaluation is far down the line with what you want in a good HC, but nice try on your attack on him.

That’s what you get from this game? Completely moronic post.

Just replying to another poster praising Tannehill. This organization is a mess. Nobody loves mediocre players like the dolphins

He is a masterful HC, Motivator, Offensive mind, game planing/readjusting... talent evaluation is far down the line with what you want in a good HC, but nice try on your attack on him.
Well he's none of those things, either.

Back
Top Bottom