*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 97 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Kudos to Haack for being Johnny on the spot, but of course Cutler throws a god awful pick to take away any shot. whatever...lets spoil things for KC and Buffalo these next two weeks.

That was either a shitty Route by Parker or possibly the worst int Cutler has ever thrown in a game.

wrong. The last time Cutler was in a hurry was when Gase offered him 10mill......he signed that contract before Gase changed his mind

Ozzy rules!!
I wish that was true....he even sounded asleep at the press conference.

This must have been the worst play called game I ever watched.

If I was any sort of FA or seen to be FA that wants to win a SB before my career ends I stay away from any Gase coached team.

Kudos to Haack for being Johnny on the spot, but of course Cutler throws a god awful pick to take away any shot. whatever...lets spoil things for KC and Buffalo these next two weeks.
Agree....we can't get to the post season....but we also can keep them from getting there......

I will need to say, great move by Gase and the Coaches to do what needed to be done to at least tie the game. That onside kick was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom