*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Goodbye cutler. Thank you for the last two weeks, but go the f#%ck away.

He really was not that good in the Broncos game, so other the Patriots game, he has been the same Cutler they saw in his final year in Chi-town.

Well he's none of those things, either.

OK Right, we made it to the playoffs last year, and almost again this year with huge amounts of problems and injuries because Miami was very lucky.

So tell me, how is it that Miami all this year has had problem doing anything in the 1st half, yet in the 2nd, they were a different team, and won many of those games?

We can only hope that the last game of the year is for Buffalo to get into the playoffs. Revenge would be sweet, and it will be our Super Bowl.

Just replying to another poster praising Tannehill. This organization is a mess. Nobody loves mediocre players like the dolphins

It's not moronic when your current QB plays like crap and costs you a win. RT is our hope of the future and Cutler is pure garbage.

It's not moronic when your current QB plays like crap and costs you a win. RT is our hope of the future and Cutler is pure garbage.
How long is RT the hope of the future. He is 30 years old. We are looking at losing a whole decade hoping that Tannehill is the guy. I hope he plays great going forward but right now he is just a mediocre nfl qb

For the season, our defense has given up a passing rating of 94.9....that's basically Russell Wilson this year.

RT will just turn 30 years old when next season starts and has at least 5-6 good years in him if completely healthy. Do I believe that we need to draft a QB? In a couple of years I do.

The tough thing is this year will be a QB rich draft class. It will be so tempting to take a quality QB. RT is good, but is he a franchise QB. Can't say yes with any certainty. Plus he's coming off a serious injury. Oh well bring on the Chiefs.

OK Right, we made it to the playoffs last year, and almost again this year with huge amounts of problems and injuries because Miami was very lucky.

So tell me, how is it that Miami all this year has had problem doing anything in the 1st half, yet in the 2nd, they were a different team, and won many of those games?
Consistently playing garbage in the first half is not good motivating, game planning, or play calling. Consistently waiting until halftime is not sustainable. As evident by not having Tannehill to bail the team out

Back
Top Bottom