*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK4 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK4

What a great way to end the 2nd half for these guys.

Gray is a solid contributor. He's played with the starting offense. He's kind of underrated. He's not amazing or anything. But he does his job.

Gray needs to be starting TE
No. He's good but you're taking a glimpse of him vs basically the back end of the Vikings roster. Its the 4th preseason game. Geez...

Grant had a good first half. Drake hasd a few nice plays, a fumble and a few carries that didn't amount for much too.

The one solid thing about this preseason with the back end of the roster. Fales is miles above Doughty.

11 personnel (1 RB, 1 TE, 3 WR's), in a 3x1 concept (3 receivers to the left, 1 to the right) and a Sail route combo which features 3 routes (vertical, dig, and a flat) all run to the right to give the QB a high-low read on one side of the field combined w/ play action.

Without the all-22 view you can't determine the coverage and DB leverage. Appears to be zone as the slot CB passes off the TE directly after the snap. Grant does a good job to sell inside leverage (which a CB wants a receiver to do in zone) with a jab step and then breaks outside and up the sideline. CB actually does a decent job of not opening up his hips and staying square when Grant throws the inside fake but he just can't match that speed.

Nice footwork by Fales as well in his quick gather steps in his drop to quickly get rid of the ball before the safety can react to the pass after being shown the playfake.

Great overall play.

Last edited:
No. He's good but you're taking a glimpse of him vs basically the back end of the Vikings roster. Its the 4th preseason game. Geez...
Gray had good games last year against 1's which is why he was resigned. Cheap of course too helps.

Goofy footed punters are usually good to have around but Darr is so solid can't see him losing his gig

Idk, digging up a (really) bad snap and punting it 47 yards > 51 yard punt.

Not to mention all the pros of haack vs Darr point to Haack being the better option. He's also statistically outperformed Darr thus far.

Not to mention all the pros of haack vs Darr point to Haack being the better option. He's also statistically outperformed Darr thus far.

I'm almost positive I saw the ball bounce off the ground on his punt, but a family member posted a video to Facebook and it looks like a fine snap. I retract and apologize for the mishap on my perception.

Darr was very solid all last season

THink the RBs are set , Storm hasn't done enough to force a decision but that was a good catch and run.

Can't see the game where I am. Has anyone spotted Charles Harris?

Back
Top Bottom