***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 146 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 guys off that roster went on to be NFL 1st round picks. Should have been 17 with Portis too though. Why he wasn't a first rounder is beyond me.

Who will the new DL coach be? Patrick from USF? Ruffin McNeil from Texas Tech (who really didn't do an awful job with their D, all things considered)

Patrick from USF seems like a solid choice.

Hurtt's time has been up . . . when was the last time he developed a decent NFL dlineman? Geez, I mean all the 4 and 5 star guys we have had on this line and they just have not made an impact on the college or the NFL level. We have lacked that UM pressure for the latter part of this decade. Even Mike Barrow is on thin ice with me . . . I mean we got Arthur Brown playing special teams? How can this guy not see the field? Sean Spence hasn't done much since the first half of his freshman season. I mean I refuse to believe we got a bunch of duds at LB, Randy has really whiffed on his position coaches for the most part.

JCane,

What have you heard about the game against the Pac-10 at Yankee Stadium and the game at the Georgia Dome in 2011 against an SEC team?

Both seem like great ideas.

JCane,

What have you heard about the game against the Pac-10 at Yankee Stadium and the game at the Georgia Dome in 2011 against an SEC team?

Both seem like great ideas.

I know what you're thinkin, and I'm thinkin it too. (Also, I believe this rumored game is for 2012). This actually seems like the kind of game Jeremy Foley might reluctantly agree too.

Personally, I'd be all for it. I said this in the Gator board I frequent, and I'll say it here. If Bama can play in this game like they have for the last two seasons, why not us? I know Foley doesn't like to lose home games, but it's only a neutral site game where I believe the revenue gets split in half, am I right? Not exactly a road game.

Mr. Foley, make this happen!

EDIT: Turns out the 2012 game I'm talking about here is already set between UT and NCSU. You probably are right about it being in 2011 since that game isn't set yet.

I know what you're thinkin, and I'm thinkin it too. (Also, I believe this rumored game is for 2012). This actually seems like the kind of game Jeremy Foley might reluctantly agree too.

Personally, I'd be all for it. I said this in the Gator board I frequent, and I'll say it here. If Bama can play in this game like they have for the last two seasons, why not us? I know Foley doesn't like to lose home games, but it's only a neutral site game where I believe the revenue gets split in half, am I right? Not exactly a road game.

Mr. Foley, make this happen!

We're playing you flops in 2013, so I doubt your ***** AD wants to play us two years in a row, or twice in three years. And a game between two teams from Florida played in Georgia? Makes no sense. I see someone like Tennessee playing us

I read on another site that Jordan Futch's brother was shot and killed yesterday. I think I mentioned in this thread that I met Jordan's dad this fall. He works at a facility where my sister was being treated. Great guy, and I really enjoyed all the Canes talk. I can't imagine what the family is going through. My condolences and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom