***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 147 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on another site that Jordan Futch's brother was shot and killed yesterday. I think I mentioned in this thread that I met Jordan's dad this fall. He works at a facility where my sister was being treated. Great guy, and I really enjoyed all the Canes talk. I can't imagine what the family is going through. My condolences and prayers.

Yeah, this happened late Wednesday night and he died yesterday in the early afternoon. Jordan's brother was shot in the head. Just senseless violence and a sad sad ending for a young man's life.

Rumor around campus has it that Randy Shannon has yet to sign his contract extension because he refuses to unfold his arms.

FYI

Time to bury any hopes for the Canes' NCAA Tourney hopes too. Last night was one of the worst games I've seen them play in awhile.

Awful, just plain awful.

So are we getting Seantrel Henderson to wrap up one of the best OL classes Miami has seen or what? Anybody knows how the visit went . . . I was hoping he woudl be able to chill with Bryant McKinnie but I think he is AWOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom