***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 148 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we getting Seantrel Henderson to wrap up one of the best OL classes Miami has seen or what? Anybody knows how the visit went . . . I was hoping he woudl be able to chill with Bryant McKinnie but I think he is AWOL.

Henderson's visit went very well. He likes the campus and the program. Randy spent a little over an hour just talking with Seantrel's father while Seantrel was speaking with the hosts of his trip. I think Seantrel would like to come to Miami and could definitely see himself playing at Miami, but in the end I think he lands at Ohio State. For Shannon to pull Seantrel Henderson, it would be a major upset.

Apparently, the Pittsburgh game is either going to be pushed back to later in the season, or moved to a Thursday nighter.

Arthur Brown left UM, per the Herald. I wonder where he'll transfer to?

Just another reason that you can't base recruiting success all on stars, though our staff really doesn't know dick about player development.

Just another reason that you can't base recruiting success all on stars, though our staff really doesn't know dick about player development.

No way possible it could have anything to do with him just not being any good, and not accepting that reality. It of course has to be the coaching staff.

This may just be the ugliest start to a basketball game I have ever seen. 6 TO's on some ugly passes, two ugly travels two airballs, two almost airballs, 1-10 from the field, sloppy rebounding, couple bad fouls... Not even halfway into the first half...

Surprisingly, he's off to Kansas State.

No way possible it could have anything to do with him just not being any good, and not accepting that reality. It of course has to be the coaching staff.

I can't say that it's the coaching staff 100%.

However, when you're Arthur Brown and you can't get on the field with virtually NO ONE in front of you....

I find that odd. Is it possible that Arthur Brown felt that no matter what he did on the field he wasn't going to see the field because there was a personal grudge against him? This is just another of many kids who have transferred under Randy Shannon. I'm not attacking Randy Shannon...I'm just saying.

How can we not look at this and say, "Ok, there's something more to these transfers."

How come is it when a player transfers that it's suddenly because they "aren't any good"?

People were lauding over this guy when we picked him up, and now that he decides to transfer, he's not worth anything? And if he's not really that great, then shouldn't it be on the coaching staff to not even pick the guy up in the first place?

Are all the 5* guys we've gotten that haven't panned out really not good, or could it be player development?

I'm not a big believer in the * rating system, but do you really mean to tell me that we have whiffed on every single one of them, could it be that we can't develop talent? Or could it be a mix of both?

How come is it when a player transfers that it's suddenly because they "aren't any good"?

People were lauding over this guy when we picked him up, and now that he decides to transfer, he's not worth anything? And if he's not really that great, then shouldn't it be on the coaching staff to not even pick the guy up in the first place?

Are all the 5* guys we've gotten that haven't panned out really not good, or could it be player development?

This must be why Shannon is now targeting two and three-star players from Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom