***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 194 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Bailey is expected to play more DT due to injuries. Any truth to this JCane? I'm hoping there is because Bailey can be a stud at DT imo.

Thanks to JCane for the detail on the second INT. Baffled the heck out of me because everyone besides Jacory treated it like a running play. Even Berry looks like he's expecting a handoff.

Pitiful audible is what that was. Jacory was so anxious to bust Ohio State in the mouth with that call that it blew up in his face. I can tell you that it was ridiculously loud in that stadium. Easily the loudest I've been in outside of the Orange Bowl for a night game against a big opponent.

I heard that Bailey is expected to play more DT due to injuries. Any truth to this JCane? I'm hoping there is because Bailey can be a stud at DT imo.

This is true. We all know the ability that Allen Bailey has and we've all been disappointed with him thus far in his career. It all comes down to coaching. When Bailey gets to the NFL and begins ripping people's heads off, Miami fans will look befuddled and wonder why he couldn't do it in the Gables. It's coaching. That what it all goes back to. Always. I was happy and hopeful with the addition of Petri because he's a sold defensive line coach but I wasn't very impressed with the showing against FAMU or Ohio State. I was VERY concerned against FAMU when their no-name QB was scrambling for chunks of yards knowing that we were about to hit the 'Shoe and face a legit team with a Heisman candidate at QB.

This is true. We all know the ability that Allen Bailey has and we've all been disappointed with him thus far in his career. It all comes down to coaching. When Bailey gets to the NFL and begins ripping people's heads off, Miami fans will look befuddled and wonder why he couldn't do it in the Gables. It's coaching. That what it all goes back to. Always. I was happy and hopeful with the addition of Petri because he's a sold defensive line coach but I wasn't very impressed with the showing against FAMU or Ohio State. I was VERY concerned against FAMU when their no-name QB was scrambling for chunks of yards knowing that we were about to hit the 'Shoe and face a legit team with a Heisman candidate at QB.

I agree about Bailey. Should be a stud 3-4 DE or 4-3 DT at the next level. Not a big fan of him as a 4-3 DE personally. Wouldn't surprise me if Forston went balls out when he gets to the NFL either. This coaching staff can't develop talent for ****, sad to say.

I recall watching that play you are talking about when Miller ran to the three. I may have had a few too many ****tails, but I didn't remember seeing the penalty at the time. Was the call legit?

Glad you saw some positive out of watching it again, I haven't had the heart too.

Only thing I know after watching that game...Lamar Miller needs 10 - 15 touches a game.

Can't tell if it was a legit call or not. The TV coverage didn't catch the beginning of the play. They were blabbing about something else and joined the play after the snap, with Miller already bursting through the middle. They never replayed it.

Normally I watch the replay within a day so a 5 day gap reveals how depressed I was also. I thought we'd lance them downfield all afternoon.

I'm confident Miller will get more carries, based on that series they trusted him near the goal line.

Pittsburgh tomorrow. Time to forget about Ohio State and refocus. Move forward. Win your games and everything else will take care of itself.

White tops and oranger pants tomorrow is the attire.

First offensive play from scrimmage tomorrow is a quick slant to Benjamin unless there's an audible at the line for some reason.

JCane lands in Pittsburgh tomorrow morning at 10:00AM. 'Canes arrived at the team hotel late this afternoon.

This game scares me. 4 point favorites seems like an easy bet....but Vegas wasn't built on the backs of winners.

Canes SHOULD blow them out....key word being SHOULD. Thank god the dolphins look good.

Line opened at Pitt -1. Money has been coming in hard on the Miami side. Vegas has no choice but to move the line to attract betting on the other side. That four point spread doesn't bother me at all.

I completely understand how the lines work and why they move. Just felt the line is off a bit and I don't have a great feeling about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom