***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 200 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having to now check it out on ESPN game cast...It's like watching grass grow.

Imagine pairing Brandon Marshall up with a 6'3" burner like Hankerson. Just saying. Get it done Ireland.

I don't know how many more seasons we have to go with Mark Whipple calling plays and Randy Shannon as head coach. Shannon obviously isn't teaching discipline and shows no damn emotion when mistakes are made. We are the most penalized team in college and Jacory's on pace to set a school record for picks. After Hankerson leaves this year this team is gonna be in alot of trouble and our defense is going right back to square 1. Sean Spence is the man BTW

Gary Ferman is saying that Jermaine Johnson will get the start. Now I'm interested to see whose info is correct. I'll stand by my sources on this.

Wouldn't be the first time I've boatraced that tool bag.

Seantrel started today. Gary Ferman can suck one. Ferman gets his info from the guys at the athletic department. Same place I get my **** from. Told you guys that Ferman is being fed bad information intentionally lol.

How about my man Matt Bosher though? I was getting jacked up when he hit the field goal to put us up 30 - 21. I told everyone just before we kicked off that after Matt all but sealed the win that he'd be out to hit someone. Sure enough, that's what it came down to. Matt Bosher with his FOURTH touchdown saving tackle of the season thus far. He had six last season.

After the game I went and spoke with Matt for a few minutes about that tackle. I said, "You did it again." Dude had the biggest **** eating grin on his face you've ever seen. He was pumped about it. Dude is so undervalued by the fans. He doesn't get enough love. Easily the most consistent player on our team from week to week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom