***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 199 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the line is Miami -3, where the hell did the people who texted me today get Miami -7?? I didn't either bother looking at lines today. It has been a busy week and I just haven't gotten around to it. That's why I was kinda surprised when I got those texts today and that's why I posted it here.

I dunno. Kyle Wright seemed like trash from day one. I basically had more faith in Kirby Freeman than Kyle Wright. That North Carolina State game changed all of that.

Same here. I attended Kyle Wright's first game as a reserve, home vs. La Tech. The crowd was incredibly excited when he entered and gave him a huge ovation. Then he looked like a dud, very slow in the pocket and horrible instincts. Nice arm but I was immediately skeptical.

I preferred Freeman over Wright based on his final games when Wright was hurt, including the bowl win over Nevada. Everyone knocked that 1 point win at the time but I've seen Nevada often enough to know how dangerous they can be out of the pistol, which was new at the time.

From the outset of 2007 it was obvious Freeman had regressed. The NC State game is the comical example but every game was awful, with the miraculous exception of FSU.

If the line is Miami -3, where the hell did the people who texted me today get Miami -7?? I didn't either bother looking at lines today. It has been a busy week and I just haven't gotten around to it. That's why I was kinda surprised when I got those texts today and that's why I posted it here.

They just made a mistake. Or maybe it's those local Clemson fans who want you to give them 7. :chuckle:

This link is a good source. We're near the bottom, game 179/180. Total on the game is 51, so it's a forecast of Miami 27 Clemson 24:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/?s=1200

Green pants white tops on Saturday.

Seantrel will start at right tackle over Figs who was just AWFUL against Pitt.

Shannon wants to attack their linebackers. Also wants to establish the run early on and force Clemson to move their safties into the box.

Jacory says he's ready...but who knows what that means.

Look for fade routes in the red zone.

No idea what the first play is...yet.

The one thing that always kills Clemson is the slants, but I don't know if we're smart enough to utilize them or if Harris can get enough zip on the ball to get them there.

Good news. Figs is abysmal. Henderson may not be all the way ready, but he can't be any worse. I'm glad the staff got something right.

I've heard Seantrel from other places too, so it's not just you. I hope it's not Jermaine Johnson, he sucks balls too.

I've heard Seantrel from other places too, so it's not just you. I hope it's not Jermaine Johnson, he sucks balls too.

Every media outlet I've seen is saying that Seantrel isn't starting but that he'll see increased reps against Clemson. Most recently the Palm Beach Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom