***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 482 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we were even better in the 80's and 90's :thumbsup

I thought you'd like that article Shula. I'll bet the book is really good :thumbsup

Manny Diaz talking defence with Barry Jackson

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article161090189.html

With the exception of three key starters in the secondary (Corn Elder, Rayshawn Jenkins, Jamal Carter), UM returns most from a group that ranked 20th nationally in total defense (up from 69th in 2015), ninth in yards per play (up from 86th), 12th in scoring defense (up from 77th), fifth in tackles for loss (105th) and 22nd in sacks (from 70th).

But with camp opening Aug. 1, Diaz is pushing hard for growth from the three promising sophomore linebackers, good-but-not-yet-great defensive end Chad Thomas and everybody else.

Gets good after that so check the link :thumbsup

Last edited:

Almost posted this in the food thread :)

Gotta love this guy . Just what the doctor ordered :thumbsup

Almost posted this in the food thread :)

Gotta love this guy . Just what the doctor ordered :thumbsup

LOL I saw journalist Matt Porter break his sandwich habits down earlier. Hilarious.

Excited for the season. Loved the reports on the Paradise camp with all the former players.

Hope this kid is the real deal. i like the OP's scenario where they start Rozier and ease Perry in.

Just in time for FSU :)

I am more of a pocket QB fan but I like what this kid can do (or potentially do). I say start him ASAP because he is the future and every rep he gets will only help him. Someone better be in his ear early to stay for his Senior season. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom