***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 510 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it Herndon, I was relishing the idea of watching The Miami Dolphins on offense twice in one week.

I felt like we would sleepwalk early in this game, and even though the Canes are not deserving of any praise I feel comfortable we will pull away in the 2nd half.

Still this offense has major issues and when you get bad Rosier early it can look very Dolphinish.

Well hopefully he will wipe a little better at the half and come out a little sharper.
I know that feel bro. Been to the Carolinas a few times. Damn good BBQ but sets the table up for incredible YouTube toilet time. Pretty much puts you in position to ride through your entire subscription list.

Damn it Herndon, I was relishing the idea of watching The Miami Dolphins on offense twice in one week.

I felt like we would sleepwalk early in this game, and even though the Canes are not deserving of any praise I feel comfortable we will pull away in the 2nd half.

Still this offense has major issues and when you get bad Rosier early it can look very Dolphinish.

This is why I just can't be a fan of Rosier as the starting QB for the 8th ranked team in the nation.

Perry apparently isn't even close to being ready though. Hopefully he can make huge strides and win the job next spring.

This is why I just can't be a fan of Rosier as the starting QB for the 8th ranked team in the nation.

Perry apparently isn't even close to being ready though.

I mean he is the best we got for 2017, I firmly believe that and he has been clutch enough to be the undisputed starter. He has moments of brilliance but no question he is uncomfortably inconsistent.

I know we are quoting rankings, but they are meaningless to me. Because if we play like this vs. ND and VT we will be lucky if we are ranked. We are only ranked because we are eeking out wins against subpar competition, we will know who we are in the next two weeks.

If you really want to overlook teams, if Miami wins out (and it can be by one point against everybody) they are in the CFP, no question. No need to team watch.

And this defense does get gashed in the run at times and that stems mainly from poor tackling and recognition.

But man I have to give them credit, they have seen a ton of unconventional offenses since the FSU game and I can imagine gameplanning must be overwhelming for that unit. They really do well to hunker down when they need to and they adjust in the 2nd half for the better, despite often being on the wrong side of TOP due to the inconsistncy on offense.

My hope is we put it all together when we need to and timing would be perfect if that was next week.

Also, Homer is a solid back. But you clearly see he lacks that "special" that Mark Walton has . . . And that is not to knock Homer, but when your offensive line is struggling like this unit has been, a back like Homer can look sort of pedesterian.

Gotta get that kid out in space more and in the passing game.

I mean this is just flat out garbage.

This is a really bad UNC team. Arguably the worst ACC team in years. And here we are in a dog fight in the second half.

Our offense is really, really bad.

Get ready for some more ground ball throws upcoming from Rosier.

Malik is a gun slinger, he often overlooks the sure first down for a big play.

Richt seriously has to micromanage him

Wide open receiver. Misses badly. Trash QB.

Commentator just said he's "normally accurate"

What the **** has he been watching? He's consistently inaccurate to the point where I miss Brock Berlin.

Look at those turnover numbers. Top 10 in the most important categories and 27th in points off turnovers.

Super excited for this program's future once we have a proper QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom