***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 512 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on the verge of losing to a team that is only capable of beating Old Dominion. Think about that for a minute.

God Awful. I am not gonna pretend like I feel good just because we are 7-0.

When your defense plays like that and you give them no bones to feel good about . . . You deserve to lose.

Can't even get hype because there is a decent chance we get embarrassed next week if that same offense shows up.

I don't think they are good enough on offense…starting with the QB. The play calling is also suspect a lot of the time.

Starting next week their true colors will be shown.
It's not an awful offense. They can play up. We have seen it. They just lack the killer instinct. It's half ass-ing. You literally can see the lack of effort.

Right now the team seems to play up and down to its opposition. It will be a good game next week.

It's not an awful offense. They can play up. We have seen it. They just lack the killer instinct. It's half ***-ing. You literally can see the lack of effort.

Right now the team seems to play up and down to its opposition. It will be a good game next week.

They need to start playing at a higher level because this playoff committee is going to take a big dump on them in the rankings.

It's not an awful offense. They can play up. We have seen it. They just lack the killer instinct. It's half ***-ing. You literally can see the lack of effort.

It is absolutely an awful offense, one that cannot sustain drives because their offensive line is losing up front in both the running and passing games. Combined with Jekyll and Hyde Rosier, they can look incompetent at times.

While they have quick strike ability, that type of offensive success is only relevant when you can combine with regular sustained success.

Quick strikes and 3 and outs only lead to a tired defense late in games and more than a few times we could of been burned.

Don't get me wrong, I would not be shocked to see them amp up next week and handle Va Tech. They have the talent to do so and they are at home. But if the offense post Toledo game shows up I don't think the defense will be able to save us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom