***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 511 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
And down goes the offensive line. Back to back.

Disgusting.

Getting manhandled by this division 2 caliber school that got lit up for 59 points by VT.

I think one of the problems that this team does not know how to handle winning. They seem to be content, acting like half speed gets it done. They are half ass-ing it. No urgency and thinking they can just get by. They are lacking the killer instinct of a top 10 team.

I think one of the problems that this team does not know how to handle winning. They seem to be content, acting like half speed gets it done. They are half ***-ing it. No urgency and thinking they can just get by. They are lacking the killer instinct of a top 10 team.
Agreed. It's gotten them by teams like GT and Syracuse. Hell, even Toledo to some extent.

Won't work against the actual good teams upcoming on the schedule. Rude awakening on the horizon.

Yea we may scoot out of here with a win but that could of easily been a late hit on the last defensive drive and that PI was tipped.

Major issues on offense. Rosier having his worst game and this offensive line is crap, and with Rosier clearly hampered he isn't much of a threat to run. Teams are teeing off.

Honestly just get out of North Carolina with the W and seriously come up with some new **** next week.

I think one of the problems that this team does not know how to handle winning. They seem to be content, acting like half speed gets it done. They are half ***-ing it. No urgency and thinking they can just get by. They are lacking the killer instinct of a top 10 team.

I don't think they are good enough on offense…starting with the QB. The play calling is also suspect a lot of the time.

Starting next week their true colors will be shown.

Lol,another turnover deep in UNC territory where we won't get into the end zone..... Pathetic

I've never been so pissed to win. Need a huge spliff on this rainy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom