***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 550 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who you callin #3 ???

:cigar:cigar:cigar

The ranking is fine. We play #2.

Virginia is sold out or close so that's good and I think we win but they might hang in there and put up a good fight. They usually do.
Historical fact: The last game the Canes played in the Orange Bowl was against Virginia. They smashed us something like 44 to nothing.
We do owe them an ass whipping :)

The Pittsburg game will probably be played in snow. Many of these young men have never seen snow. Could get interesting in a bad way.
Win these and no matter what it was a great 11 win season. **** that ... win them all.

Got to take care of business then worry about Clemson who opens as 51/2 point favorites.

Not bad.

Another interesting tidbit:
if Miami wins out and Georgia wins out they may end up 1 and 2 in the playoff standings and a possible face off for the National Championship. Richt might put a uniform on and will play himself. :biggrin

Another interesting tidbit:
if Miami wins out and Georgia wins out they may end up 1 and 2 in the playoff standings and a possible face off for the National Championship. Richt might put a uniform on and will play himself. :biggrin

Even if both teams lose the #2 ACC team plays the #2 SEC team in the OB Classic at Hard Rock i think.
Obviously Rather play them for the Natl title but that not's a bad fall back position to have.

I think this game may be sold out already

000_zpsjwxnrqy1.gif

I'm more concerned with the winter weather than the attendance ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom