***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 549 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never comment on anything negative regarding Richt again. What he has done with this program in two years is nothing short of remarkable. I can't wait until this roster is flooded of his guys completely. He has brought hope back to South Florida sports.

I've been going to Dolphins games since I moved here from Jamaica when I was in elementary school. Had season tickets for over 10 years. Saturday nights game was the most fun I've ever had in that stadium. Truly reminiscent of the OB.

Strongly considering a road trip for the Clemson game.

I will never comment on anything negative regarding Richt again. What he has done with this program in two years is nothing short of remarkable. I can't wait until this roster is flooded of his guys completely. He has brought hope back to South Florida sports.

I've been going to Dolphins games since I moved here from Jamaica when I was in elementary school. Had season tickets for over 10 years. Saturday nights game was the most fun I've ever had in that stadium. Truly reminiscent of the OB.

Strongly considering a road trip for the Clemson game.
Already got my tickets.

You can get in for about $100 a ticket if you just care to get in the building.

That will continue to rise though as the days go by.
Not even a seat? Wow I'm not rich lol

There are several player interviews under this video as well.

I just love his PCs. It's always interesting listening to him. Keeps it easy, casual, funny.

BTW he is right the Virginia game is a near sellout. Most sections are sold out and those sections which are not have very limited availability. I can't recall a noon home game outside FSU which was almost sold out in the last 10 years.

Latest playoff standings:
(I still believe it means nothing)

1) Alabama (+1)
2) Clemson (+2)
3) Miami (+4)
4) Oklahoma (+1)
5) Wisconsin (+3)
6) Auburn (+4)
7) Georgia (-6)
8) Notre Dame (-5)
9) Ohio State (+4)
10) Penn State (+4

Got my ACC title game tix.

I'm glad we're #3. Team plays better with a chip. We undoubtedly deserve to be higher than Clemson though. Not even debatable. Our resume is better and we're undefeated. Whatever. That's one team I don't fear. Their front 7 is arguably the best and their two running backs are very good, but all we have to do is stop the run and force Bryant to beat us. Bryant sucks as a QB as much as his brother's attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if we blow them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom