***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 567 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to buy 2 tickets to the ACC championship game shoot me a PM.

They'll be on stub hub in an hour.

This is making me think of all the Georgia fans that said about Mark Richt just wait until you really really need to win, is it all on him no. But those thoughts are kicking in.

This is making me think of all the Georgia fans that said about Mark Richt just wait until you really really need to win, is it all on him no. But those thoughts are kicking in.
Yup. We will be a top 10-15 ranked team every year, but probably will never sniff the playoffs. This is his signature type of loss and will be followed by a convincing loss to Clemson.

Not giving up on Rosier until the game is up and we lost.

This team has earned that respect this year

Richt should be the first coach to ever be fired following a 10-1 season. This is just inexcusable. I'm sorry. This is the most embarrassing game in program history considering what's on the table and the quality of the opponent.

This is the low of the low for this football program. I feel like all progress has been lost. Nothing that happened this season matters anymore. Everything should be discredited and thrown out of the window.

An Al Golden caliber game for sure. This team was unprepared to face a 4-7 piece of **** football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom