***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 569 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feagles gets going too late, you are a punter you have one job and you do it when it no longer matters.

Due to some really poor recruiting at QB, Rosier is sadly our best QB option. You have to stick with him because what's behind him wouldn't even start for Bethune Cookman.

I gotta leave the house because the Black Friday TVs are all out of stock and this TV is in serious danger of getting ****ed up by this remote.

Last one I ****ed up was during the 2011 NBA Finals. I'm on a good streak since then. Don't want to ruin it.

LMAO, #2 Canes losing to an unranked Pitt team at the end of the season is so Miami... The Hard Rock Stadium teams are cursed.

Why is it this team struggles against freshman QB's who won't be relevant at any time in there programs history? We saw against NC and we are now seeing against Pitt.

The QB play was so bad that im not even mad.

Is what it is, this game always made me nervous. Still all in for the the ACC champ game. Legggoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom