***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 568 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not giving up on Rosier until the game is up and we lost.

This team has earned that respect this year
She's singing

Richt should be the first coach to ever be fired following a 10-1 season. This is just inexcusable. I'm sorry. This is the most embarrassing game in program history considering what's on the table and the quality of the opponent.

LoL u need to sit the rest of this one out man

This is making me think of all the Georgia fans that said about Mark Richt just wait until you really really need to win, is it all on him no. But those thoughts are kicking in.
I don't think it is Richt neccessarly. He is still working with half the team from the previous regime which incl Rossier. He should use this game as a recruiting tool:
"How your lack of working can throw out a season"
Recruit players who work hard every game regardless who the opponent is. Rossier's worst trade was always his lack of urgency and his laziness. This year it was masked by a couple of comebacks. This game he is exposed. As a QB you have to be able to elevate your teammates. He cannot do that.

Thanks for the fake hope again, Richt!

Wide open receivers on every down. Doesn't matter. We somehow managed to put in a QB that is worse than our terrible starting QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom