***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 574 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We open at 8 point underdogs. Just the way we like it :thumbsup

Unfortunately Hernden is done for the year and then off to the pros. Good TE who will be missed. Irvin will start (yikes). Lots of 4 wide I guess.

I don't think I called anyone a trash talker I was just wondering the top 10 teams. If you beat Clemson you should be in. I think it would be hard to keep you out.
Notre Dame was 8 before they lost i made that statement before they played. Still beat more ranked teams then Alabama. I don't understand the AP poll. Bama homers

Adorable how they converge in here calling us pricks and trash talkers. :laugh
I am happy with the season.
  • FSU and Gators suck.
  • ****ing Saban doesn't get another shot at a National Championship (unless of course the Playoff 'selection committee' pulls out their Alabama boner)
  • We won the Coastal for the first time and go to the ACC Championship game and either a playoff berth or a major bowl will end the season.
  • Our future looks bright
It's good to be a Canes fan.

Mark my words, there will be 2 SEC teams in the playoffs and one will be Alabama. Alabama losing was actually better for the SEC as they will get 2 playoff teams now. I think it's kind of bullshit but I can totally see it happening.

ND was #3 when we played

Yea Buddy that's probably what will go down. **** it just beat Clemson.
The ACC title is a nice piece of hardware and we'll go play in the Orange Bowl Classic in front of a home crowd
:)

Ahmmon Richards just got carted off the practice field.

images

Just got the alert that he's done for the year damn! Gonna take a miracle to win this game.

It's all white uni's for the storm trooper look.

I know us Canes fans lost a lot of steam last game but here's our chance to recapture the magic. Yea we are thin at several positions now but if the team especially the QB gets focused we've got a chance at making history. I think they leave it all on the field and give Clemson all they can handle.

giphy.gif

GO CANES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom