***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 573 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a chance for redemption . Bama's done. Only the SEC bias would get them in the playoffs at this point. Boy were they out played and outcoached today.

On the road, in the toughest place to play in all of college football, to potentially the best team in the country.

That's a little different than getting out played and outcoached against a 4 win team.

I tried to tell you Richt likes to let his team take all that rat poison. He likes to take it himself.

Miami feasted on turnovers and it got them by for a few weeks. But it's just not sustainable for anybody. Eventually you go up against a team that doesn't turn it over that much. Comes down to your execution vs. theirs.

The biggest problem is Rosier. You need a better QB. He's highly inconsistent with his ball placement and overall accuracy. That's a big hole. Rosier missed at least a few TDs against Pitt. If rosier plays better we win easily

Fair enough. These guys are too worried. Imo if we win the ACC we are in. Miami beats 2 top 10 Teams in that scenario. You can't realistically keep Miami out

Pittsburgh was awful no doubt. But hey last year Clemson lost to Pittsburgh too and won the title. Better pittsburgh team last year of course

I don't know just have to see how it all plays out. This is a much different situation than last year. More teams being considered for less spots.

Like I said earlier I like Miami's chances now more than us going in there undefeated. You are right that the team and Richt started believing all the hype. They needed to be humbled and they were.
Miami needs to play the perfect game to beat Clemson. I think they will be big underdogs which should help. They need another ND type performance or they will lose.

Like I said earlier I like Miami's chances now more than us going in there undefeated. You are right that the team and Richt started believing all the hype. They needed to be humbled and they were.
Miami needs to play the perfect game to beat Clemson. I think they will be big underdogs which should help. They need another ND type performance or they will lose.
Assuming Clemson wins tonight and they should, We are playing against #1. Miami I'm gonna guess will be 6 or 7. Big underdog

I don't know if Bama gets in or not. But don't lose to a 4 win team and you wouldn't have to whine about it. Oops.
No one is whining about crap...seems your the one looking for trouble since your team got beat. Sore losers going to be sore I guess. I didn't go into the Alabama thread to talk crap but I guess you needed to feel better about yourself somehow since your team lost.

You don't like what I have to say about the SEC or Alabama or the committee then stop reading my posts. I don't put them in the Alabama thread so you're the one that comes looking for them here.

No one is whining about crap...seems your the one looking for trouble since your team got beat. Sore losers going to be sore I guess. I didn't go into the Alabama thread to talk crap but I guess you needed to feel better about yourself somehow since your team lost.

You don't like what I have to say about the SEC or Alabama or the committee then stop reading my posts. I don't put them in the Alabama thread so you're the one that comes looking for them here.

Yeah it comes across as whining sir. No matter what thread you do it in.

Alabama could lose in the playoffs and the committee would give them another shot? The committee got their wish now they can put 2 SEC teams in?

Crying about absurd hypotheticals and making accusations that haven't happened and aren't going to happen barring more chaos is simply sour grapes. Period.

The only thing you left out was the committee's conspiracy to make Miami lose to a 4 win team. Sounds like you're the sore loser. We just got beat. I never made such ridiculous comments afterwards.

Lastly, I love what you have to say about Alabama the SEC and the committee. Your tears taste wonderful. And we don't confine ourselves to only posting in our own team's threads in here. Everytime Bama loses a game every 2 years or so some prick shows up out of nowhere in the Alabama thread. Just the way it is.

Stick to the football aspects of what I said. Don't take it personal. This is the college football forum...not for over sensitive NFL fans. The needling is part of what makes this sport the best. Real rivalries.

If you can't take the heat get outta the kitchen. This stuff is fun.

Yeah every two years or so...like last year in the championship against Clemson and this year against Auburn...who said SEC fans can't count lol.

No believe me that wasn't a dig. Tired of his constant whining about Bama or the SEC or the committee.

Miami had a chance to not have to worry about any of that stuff and went out and lost to a 4 win team. You lose your whine card when you do that. Just the way it is.
As a fan of the Canes you are absolutely right.

Clemson will open the week at 1. You are telling me if Clemson wins they drop Clemson from #1? If Wisconsin loses and only if Wisconsin loses they can have 2 SEC teams. Any other scenario is just silly. Miami beats 2 top 10 teams and you put Alabama over them? Bama hasn't beaten anyone lsu I guess at #18

I don't have a dog in this fight, (saying hello from the Head and Shoulder bowl in Cincinnati) but what top 10 teams has Miami beat?

Look if we get beaten we are out of it and settle for an OB classic game however if we find a way to beat the #1 team and the defending champs I think we should be in.

Look if we get beaten we are out of it and settle for an OB classic game however if we find a way to beat the #1 team and the defending champs I think we should be in.
Adorable how they converge in here calling us pricks and trash talkers. :laugh
I am happy with the season.
  • FSU and Gators suck.
  • ****ing Saban doesn't get another shot at a National Championship (unless of course the Playoff 'selection committee' pulls out their Alabama boner)
  • We won the Coastal for the first time and go to the ACC Championship game and either a playoff berth or a major bowl will end the season.
  • Our future looks bright
It's good to be a Canes fan.

I don't think I called anyone a trash talker I was just wondering the top 10 teams. If you beat Clemson you should be in. I think it would be hard to keep you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom