***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 572 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't turnovers this last game. We had no picks and won the turnover battle. It was him consistently missing open receivers including a couple that would have been sure TD's.

Rosier finished under 50 % completions. Not gonna get it done with that effort.

The problem I have with Rossier is not that he is not capable. But since he was a baseball player his first year at UM I liken his attitude to that of a baseball player. Careless. The 'whatever' attitude. If a batter misses a few times he doesn't care. One hit may change all that. Rossier seem to have that same attitude. The "whatever" attitude. I like how he forgets a bad play and has that short memory but his entire attitude has to change. He has to have that "I want to be at my best for every play" and that "every snap is meaningful" attitude. If he gets that straightened out he can go from a good college QB to a great one. They skated on thin ice all season and now the ice finally broke.

Honestly beat Clemson for the ACC title and what ever happens so be it.

We will be back next season with a better team and get that title. This year is just a stepping stone like we all thought when the season started.
I agree. It was a good and exciting season. Beating Clemson would be the icing on the cake. And then let's see where the chips fall.
What is the worst that can happen? We play in the Orange Bowl game @ Hard Rock Stadium against possibly Alabama, Georgia (the Richt game), Auburn, Ohio State or Wisconsin. If Miami gets that game I doubt they would grab ND (which is also a choice).
That sounds more appealing than some Hyundai Bowl in backyard TX or some Duck Commander Bowl in Shreveport. Yeah, those are the Bowl games we were in the last few years. We all seem to have forgotten this year.

Next year it will be even more exciting.

EDIT: Oh man I just remember that one bowl game a few years back in Boise. Boise frigging Idaho. That is a punishment. :laugh

Think about it. We have one TE , Herndon. One RB , Homer with Dallas a converted WR .
Little depth in the D back field after our starters
In next years class we have a 5 star RB , top 3 in the country plus a top 10 4 star.
2 top 10 TE's including maybe the #1 in the class.
4 four star CB's plus maybe a 5 star.
We should be stacked next year at all skill positions.
As it stands now if Herndon , Homer or Rosier go down we have nothing or very little behind them.

Think about it. We have one TE , Herndon. One RB , Homer with Dallas a converted WR .
Little depth in the D back field after our starters
In next years class we have a 5 star RB , top 3 in the country plus a top 10 4 star.
2 top 10 TE's including maybe the #1 in the class.
4 four star CB's plus maybe a 5 star.
We should be stacked next year at all skill positions.
As it stands now if Herndon , Homer or Rosier go down we have nothing or very little behind them.
But if the two DTs go pro then we're in trouble in the middle of the defense.

Rosier has had other games with less than 50% completion. The difference was he normally hits two or three big plays in those games. Against Pitt, he missed open receivers downfield all game, zero big plays. He's been streaky all year. He'll need to work on his ball placement and accuracy for next year or he'll be on the bench and N'Kosi Perry will be taking over instead of Shirreff.

Clemson has the game plan for next Sat night. Shut down the run and make Rosier beat you through the air.

He better show up and play the game of his life.

Man I wish it was at the Rock and my 20 year old self was at QB
Just thinking out loud:D

Bama's done.

Clemson has the game plan for next Sat night. Shut down the run and make Rosier beat you through the air.

He better show up and play the game of his life.

Man I wish it was at the Rock
How many runs did Rosier have versus Pitt? Rosier needs to be active with his legs. He is much more effective

You think there is a pro Ohio State bias? Every station and game just talks about Ohio State's path to get into the playoff forget every other team.

Committee just got their wish. Two SEC teams in the championship. Winner of Auburn/Georgia and Alabama will be #4. I would be shocked if the committee doesn't vote them in.

Clemson will open the week at 1. You are telling me if Clemson wins they drop Clemson from #1? If Wisconsin loses and only if Wisconsin loses they can have 2 SEC teams. Any other scenario is just silly. Miami beats 2 top 10 teams and you put Alabama over them? Bama hasn't beaten anyone lsu I guess at #18

Committee just got their wish. Two SEC teams in the championship. Winner of Auburn/Georgia and Alabama will be #4. I would be shocked if the committee doesn't vote them in.

I don't know if Bama gets in or not. But don't lose to a 4 win team and you wouldn't have to whine about it. Oops.

I don't know if Bama gets in or not. But don't lose to a 4 win team and you wouldn't have to whine about it. Oops.
There you go starting up crap again. I was staying out of the Alabama thread. You just had to take a dig at us. Who is the classy fan base now?

We have a chance for redemption . Bama's done. Only the SEC bias would get them in the playoffs at this point. Boy were they out played and outcoached today.

There you go starting up crap again. I was staying out of the Alabama thread. You just had to take a dig at us. Who is the classy fan base now?

No believe me that wasn't a dig. Tired of his constant whining about Bama or the SEC or the committee.

Miami had a chance to not have to worry about any of that stuff and went out and lost to a 4 win team. You lose your whine card when you do that. Just the way it is.

No believe me that wasn't a dig. Tired of his constant whining about Bama or the SEC or the committee.

Miami had a chance to not have to worry about any of that stuff and went out and lost to a 4 win team. You lose your whine card when you do that. Just the way it is.
Fair enough. These guys are too worried. Imo if we win the ACC we are in. Miami beats 2 top 10 Teams in that scenario. You can't realistically keep Miami out

Pittsburgh was awful no doubt. But hey last year Clemson lost to Pittsburgh too and won the title. Better pittsburgh team last year of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom