**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread**

Good win in Miami Lou. At least we kept it close. I heard from his press conference that Pitino was a big Marlins fan ... and I thought i was the only one left .
Hate the management but like the team.
We'll get youz guyz next time .

Good win in Miami Lou. At least we kept it close. I heard from his press conference that Pitino was a big Marlins fan ... and I thought i was the only one left .
Hate the management but like the team.
We'll get youz guyz next time .

Yeah, you guys have a mix of young and old players. That's why you've got a Jekyll-Hyde thing going on. Jim will get it together, don't worry.

Don't think I knew about the Marlins thing with Rick. I know he has a house in Miami, so I'm guessing he makes it to some games during the summer.

Good games so far today Lou. We are fighting for our lives and another lose and the Canes will be on the outside looking in. We're up 2 as I type . I doubt Louisville will lose three in a row but at least we are fighting.

Louisville wins :boohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
That last shoot wasn't even close. The possession before they had their chance when our player slipped making the turn.

Anyways i want to kick some Duke butt in the tournament just for old time sake.
Probably have to win a couple games just to see them depending on the brackets.

Good games so far today Lou. We are fighting for our lives and another lose and the Canes will be on the outside looking in. We're up 2 as I type . I doubt Louisville will lose three in a row but at least we are fighting.

Louisville wins :boohoo:

Yeah, with a Miami team fighting for its life, I knew this would be a tough game. Hope you guys make it in the dance next month. You could be a dangerous team for sure.

Well we got our revenge on UNC for the loss in Chapel Hill. Just flat out beat 'em to death in the second half and OT. Outstanding win by the Cards. Too bad Junc is in timeout right now.:lol:

Now on to Miami tomorrow night. The guys got yesterday off, film work and practice today and off to South Beach tonight.

beta 'em to death by fouling all 2nd half w/ no calls. that 2nd half was a joke but it's been happening all year, still have to find a way to win and they failed. late congrats on the win, hopefully they meet in the ACC Tourney.

Louisville guard Chris Jones has been kicked off the team. He was too much of a hot head, fighting with teammates etc. He was our best on the ball defender and 3rd leading scorer and he's gone less than a month before the dance. Depending on matchups and seeding, this Louisville team's ceiling is a Sweet 16 loss.

That is a HUGE loss. I had thought he was suspended and I flipped on the game the other day and he was playing then after he gets dismissed. very odd situation.

That is a HUGE loss. I had thought he was suspended and I flipped on the game the other day and he was playing then after he gets dismissed. very odd situation.

He was suspended for the Syracuse game, did whatever it was that he was supposed to do to be let back off of suspension. He played against Miami on Saturday. They he was dismissed from the team entirely on Sunday. Apparently whatever it was happened Saturday night. There's been rumors floating around that he had trouble going to class as well along with altercation at a local nightclub-mega spot here in Louisville called 4th Street Live. It's a tourist trap type of place with numberous restuarants and nightclubs all in one location.

2 big upsets in the ACC last night w/ ND and UNC going down. HUGE win for State as they should now be a tourney team.

NC is falling fast. Don't sleep on the Canes in the ACC tourny.

:)

NC is falling fast. Don't sleep on the Canes in the ACC tourny.

:)

they have ben hit hard with injury/illness but outside of Pitt they don't have any bad losses in this stretch. For some strange reason I have a really good feeling about this team come Tourney time.

We are already probably out of the big dance so the Canes will be playing spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom