**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread**

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Jones is being charged w/ rape. How did they decide to reinstate him after 1 game?

http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...sketball-chris-jones-arrest-warrant/24044629/

The alleged rapes happened after the Miami game. The 1 game suspension was related to the text. The woman from the text didn't find in necessary to press charges (probably because she messed up his apartment and didn't take his threat seriously) and only wanted him talked to. He took care of whatever it was he supposed to regarding that situation (I'm guessing some kind of university meeting about it) so he was reinstated for the Miami game. Then Saturday night/Sunday morning AFTER the reinstatement, this incident happened.

You've got to follow the timeline.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2015/2...university-of-louisville-statement-basketball

U of L's statement:

On Feb. 17 while at a team dinner, Coach Rick Pitino was informed of a text message sent by Chris Jones to another individual. Chris was removed from the dinner table, immediately suspended from the team. After the matter was addressed within the university and Chris surrendered his cell phone, he was permitted to return to the team on Feb. 19 with strict internal disciplinary measures attached, among which included a curfew. It was discovered shortly after noon on Feb. 22 that Chris had violated a curfew and there were other accusations, without knowing specifics. At that time, Chris was immediately dismissed from the team.

While Chris is no longer a member of our team, we understand that the allegations are very serious. While we cannot comment on this ongoing investigation, we certainly expect our student-athletes to uphold certain standards, including their treatment of others. We have great respect for the legal process and our university procedures and we will cooperate as requested with this matter.

Fun day today. Buddy team vs Lou and Junc's team vs my team :brewskis:

update: FSU get crushed. UNC up 2 at the half.

Yeah, I was pretty sure FSU was going to get boot stomped. We stayed close to Virginia and Miami with a really young team. Congrats to Lou. Maybe next year?

Xavier lost to Nova after being up by 7 at half.... totally lost there offensive flow and couldnt hit a jump shot. i'm moody

Yeah, I was pretty sure FSU was going to get boot stomped. We stayed close to Virginia and Miami with a really young team. Congrats to Lou. Maybe next year?

That's the best the guys have played in months. Very encouraging closing out a difficult week. Sorry that FSU had to be the sacrificial lamb Buddy.

Next season we'll be really young and will take our lumps.

That's the best the guys have played in months. Very encouraging closing out a difficult week. Sorry that FSU had to be the sacrificial lamb Buddy.

Next season we'll be really young and will take our lumps.
That's where we are this year, a lot younger than I realized. I'm fine with the loss, just beat Duke and NC and we will be square.

SU got crushed by Duke last night too.... UGH as always!!!

Xavier and SU hoops losing to top teams... not great day.

*** at least SU Lacrosse just took down #5 Virginia 15-9.... made my Sunday happy!!!

I thought Miami played great w/o Hernandez, luckily the Heels were able to pull it out.

Carolina is starting to get healthier, Berry is back and now Pinson may play tomorrow at Ga Tech. Not great players yet but huge depth and energy.

Back
Top Bottom