Official NE PITT Thread!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NE PITT Thread!!!

I know it may sound rediculous but I'd bring in Maddox to start the 2nd half...see if he can pick on the Pats secondary......

I hate Rodney Harrison more then anything...

Does Cowher get another pass from the fans if this game stays the way

Another great BB gameplan, don't you all think? Attacking the Steeler's weakness, their QB and their secondary...

What was the record for most INTs in a playoff game?

I remember Richard Todd of the jets had 5 against us.

Cowher is a moron, he's doing the same thing the Colts did, and thats why they lost: running on first and second down against 8-9 men in the box. You've got to throw on first down at least some of the time against these guys to keep them honest.I can't believe Cowher is going to lose this game, he's got the one team in the NFL which has the personnel to thrash the Pats but he's calling such a crappy game that they're gonna lose!!
I'm just way pi**ed b/c I hate the Pats so much!

Finfan80 said:
Cowher is a moron, he's doing the same thing the Colts did, and thats why they lost: running on first and second down against 8-9 men in the box. You've got to throw on first down at least some of the time against these guys to keep them honest.I can't believe Cowher is going to lose this game, he's got the one team in the NFL which has the personnel to thrash the Pats but he's calling such a crappy game that they're gonna lose!!
I'm just way pi**ed b/c I hate the Pats so much!
Yup, and now they have no chance because Pitt is forced to pass. Horrible game planning by the Pitt offense on this one. They had a perfect chance to come out passing on 1st down and using play action against a crappy NE secondary. They got discouraged by Ben's early pick I think. Ugh...this is why NE has the best coaches, because they know how to gameplan properly and take advtantage of the the opps weaknesses. NE weakness is their secondary, yet Pitt insists on running. Sometimes you have to adapt your gameplan to your opponents and not be stubborn. That's what Belichick is the king of doing, and obviously Cowher is not.

yuk

Big Ben!...way to much hype!...he has played like crap the last 6 games!....can someone say overrated!.........:roflmao: ........!

Back
Top Bottom