*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Flores greatly reduces the penalties and shows some sort of actionable or coordinated game plan, I will feel a little better about him as a coach moving forward.

I’m with you. I don’t expect a win, but it would be nice to see a defence that looks like it’s organised and prepared.

I just bought "The man who killed Hitler, and then the Bigfoot"...I'll peruse the highlights at my leisure.

#nophucksgiven
It’s an odd film but very watchable. Sam Elliott is pretty much great in everything.

Hope we can keep them under 40 points... This is going to be a another hard one to watch

But i got my beers ready to handle it! :)

The Dolphins will rise to the occasion and score on a TD pass in honor of Dan Marino's birthday and finish with 13 points. The Patriots will honor Marino by scoring 58 points as that is what he turns tomorrow.
Marino is 58 already? ****, we’re all getting ****ing old quick. Where have all these years gone?!

With how good NE's defense looked last week, this has goose egg potential.
Actually, it's two games in a row now - held the Rams to 3 and Steelers to 3 so SIX POINTS in two games this D has surrendered. The last effort took place with our illustrious coach now fully in place here in Miami so I don't see him getting much more credit for that Patriots defense going forward.

The Dolphins will rise to the occasion and score on a TD pass in honor of Dan Marino's birthday and finish with 13 points. The Patriots will honor Marino by scoring 58 points as that is what he turns tomorrow.
At 58, I bet his arm is still stronger than Fitzpatrick

LOL...I know it wont happen but it being in Miami which is a weird vortex for Brady and us playing so bad and the Pat's playing so good last week, and all the "experts" basically laughing at the outcome of this game...its kinda lining up for one of those crazy upset games not a single person expects. Similar to last year where the 0-2 Lions put a whipping on the Pat's cause Matt Patrica knew just how to shut down the Pats offense. That would be fun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom