*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought enough liquor to get inebriated for about a week!!! Last week was the 1st time I was laughing throughout the entire game. I just couldn't believe what I saw. I was seriously expecting a better look from the defense. But have no fear, Johnny Walker Black has come to save the day today!!! :woot:

Preparing for Dolphin games is becoming a lot like preparing for hurricanes. Endless booze, cases of water, something I can snack on in the dark...

Now Rappaport is saying the Pats are going to FEED AB today. That means Sony Michel is running for 200 yards.

Plot twist: Reshad Jones is traded to the Cowboys and Minkah is permanently put on the elevator.

....if you had to put a Minkah play on the elevator, which would it be :woot hey hoops what are your top 3 Minkah plays at safety that you'd throw up on the elevator?

Miracle in Miami was also with throwbacks and throwback-style field, no?

The most dolphins thing would be to win this game, have a week of feels goods, and then lose 14 straight

Miracle in Miami was also with throwbacks and throwback-style field, no?

The Miracle in Miami epitomizes what Gase is best at. Don't ever let your guard down with Adam Gase, because this guy is on so many uppers and he's been up three days. He will OWN you when you least expect it! Say what you want about our old roster, there was always a chance Gase was geeked up and angry, willing to make something happen. Don't expect so many highs and lows with Flores. We are like junkies getting off of heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom