*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually going to watch this train wreck on my TV.

Gonna be so fun.

tenor.gif

Our team is going to play well today.

The rest of you Minkah's can just leave already.

Don't even suit up today..

I bought enough liquor to get inebriated for about a week!!! Last week was the 1st time I was laughing throughout the entire game. I just couldn't believe what I saw. I was seriously expecting a better look from the defense. But have no fear, Johnny Walker Black has come to save the day today!!! :woot:

I bought enough liquor to get inebriated for about a week!!! Last week was the 1st time I was laughing throughout the entire game. I just couldn't believe what I saw. I was seriously expecting a better look from the defense. But have no fear, Johnny Walker Black has come to save the day today!!! :woot:
Can Johnny stop the Pats though?

I agree. Save the Blue for a special occasion, like hell freezing over, or maybe a win......lol

I didn't know where to put this, Bleacher Report is reporting as part of its Dolphins coverage; that there is real and serious interest around the league in trading for Minkah Fitzpatrick. The report speculates Fitzpatrick could be dealt before week 3?

I didn't know where to put this, Bleacher Report is reporting as part of its Dolphins coverage; that there is real and serious interest around the league in trading for Minkah Fitzpatrick. The report speculates Fitzpatrick could be dealt before week 3?
Posted in several threads already.

Its posted in other places on the site as well...

Totally gonna lose big as we should want. Watching for Preston Williams to put up numbers and show hes legit. also want the young guys on defense to show something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom