*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18

Status
Not open for further replies.
320px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

PLAYOFF WATCH
320px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png

The Miami Dolphins are currently the 8th seed in the AFC. There are 7 available seeds for playoff positioning.

Miami can clinch the 7th seed with a win and a NE loss vs BUF
OR
a tie, NE loss vs BUF and a PIT loss vs CLE.

Miami is eliminated from playoff contention with a loss or a NE win vs BUF.

TELEVISION
368px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

gdWzdsq.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
cpQzvvp.png

WEATHER
6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Thanks for the thread as always Adam!

Time to gear up and get ready to rock!!!!!!!! Let's get some!!!

Do you apply the same considerations for Jones, Jones, Howard, Needham and the multitude of other players who have missed time this year?

Armstead is a Pro Bowler, ranked in the top 15 tackles of the league and has played well for this team even through injury. I would highly disagree he was a mistake.
If he has the same season next year that he had this year it would of been a mistake signing..

This off-season he better sleep in a H chamber and have a a full season

His unavailability has definitely affected us losing games

Mrs Ren and I have been on Pompano Beach all weekend and will be at the game tomorrow. Can't wait.

There were 4 out-of-town Jets fans sitting next to un on the beach last night, and all we heard over and over was "my goowaad! Oh my f-ing goowaad! Goowaad f--ing f-ing goowaad" and I want to punch them all in their Bill Burr -wannabe faces.

F the Jets and their fans!

Last edited:
Glennon elevated. Teddy 2 gloves is out. Traded trash for trash .. Although ironically, he actually was not horrible early in his career.

Glennon elevated. Teddy 2 gloves is out. Traded trash for trash .. Although ironically, he actually was not horrible early in his career.
And you just know we will see Glennon in the game

Maybe Grier can bring me in as a free agent. I'm injured with enough titanium; inside my body, to star along side Arnold in the next Terminator movie. Just pay me to take up space and keep the lightning bolts away!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Armstead has only missed 2 weeks.

I guess I don't really see the mistake part of your post. I understand the penchant for injury part of it, but he was signed and played to his contract. What was the mistake part in your view? Was there a better option?
Armstead has played in every game Tua started and none in which he didnt... Not sure what to make of it or even if I should try and make something of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom