*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Grier can bring me in as a free agent. I'm injured with enough titanium; inside my body, to star along side Arnold in the next Terminator movie. Just pay me to take up space and keep the lightning bolts away!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Stay away from Tampa and you'll be fine...

Is that where most of the lightning strikes hit Florida?
I guess the west coast is known for it. My kid and I used to travel there to play baseball a lot, primarily the Fort Meyers area. We had plenty of lightning delays, they even have warning sirens...

Tampa Bay Lightning. You tell me... lol
1673128944040.png

All the "experts" on the prediction show (Nfln) have the phins winning.

Their rationale is Thompson v Flacco but only 1 is throwing to Tyreek.

I guess the west coast is known for it. My kid and I used to travel there to play baseball a lot, primarily the Fort Meyers area. We had plenty of lightning delays, they even have warning sirens...

Tampa Bay Lightning. You tell me... lol
View attachment 126827
Oh wow, I never would have thought. But Hey, when you see me, turn around and get the hell outta dodge. Cause I'm bringing the lightning with me!!! People think I'm nuts, but one time I opened my door in the pouring rain. And a lightning bolt struck right in front of me. Ever since then, I run for cover!!! Or under my Bed. Lmaooooo!!!giphy(6).gif

Happy Merry Christmas GIF by UniversalTV

Let's hope Santa can pay us Dolfans one last visit? And deliver us a gift.

If they get rid of McDaniels I’m done w football. I’m not a huge fan but Jesus Christ would that just complete the circle of stupidity we have been in for decades
Why, cut your losses when you can. You wanna go through three years of this crap? McD will make a fine QBs coach and that’s about it

Only thing that prevented Teddy from coming back in the game was his ego... I got flamed for saying this... Is what it is...
Not the dislocated finger he got trying to prevent a player from scoring?

You can call Teddy injury prone, but I don't understand the questioning of his character, desire, and ego because he can't grip a ball properly due to a physical injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom