Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

Im working until 9 so that will pass the time. Bane go workout for 8 hours lol

A pass rusher even if not a scheme fit. Have you learned nothing from the Dion Jordan pick. lol. Had to stop reading after that.

I'm still hoping for a coaching change next year.

Dion Jordan wasn't a pass rusher. They were hoping he would but he didn't have the right combination to do it. This year, at least one top pass rusher will be available at #14. Wake will be out after next year and the Dolphins will need more ways to pressure the QB. Off-the-field behavior will be a big red flag, especially after Dion, but every player has their own set of risks.

And if every player apparently isn't a "scheme fit" perhaps the problem is in your scheme.

I'm still hoping for a coaching change next year.

That's good. Lets handicap the coach we have in place, ensure we have no shot of getting better this year, bring in a new coach that may or may not use the players we draft this year depending on his scheme and start another 3 or 4 year process so we can get rid of that coach too. The cycle never ends because the front office and the coach have never been on the same page.

Good plan.

I hate work on draft day, the time passes so damn slow and I invariably have a meeting planned for just before I leave (again it's the same this year). I'm on mountain time so it's a mad dash for me to get home, finish up all my "Honey-dos" and to settle in my recliner and watch the fun. Last year I had to watch it delayed due to other commitments, that was awful couldn't come on here and discuss what was happening.

Hoping for a trade rich first round tonight, it could all start at #2 if the Titans find a trade partner I think they'll move.

We can make the playoffs with Philbin. We have been close. Just have had a developing QB and a defense that fails in big moments

Or a Taiwan Jones in the 4th. Don't pigeonhole your expectations, my man. Draft with your third eye.

I see Taiwan Jones as not an improvement over Misi. Besides what happens when Taiwan Jones tackles Taiwan Jones (Oakland RB)? The universe would explode.

There really isn't any option at MLB in this draft that gives us a significant upgrade over Misi.

There really isn't any option at MLB in this draft that gives us a significant upgrade over Misi.

I vehemently disagree with this.

There are true, natural Mikes available that would give us the instincts and sure tackling ability that we are sorely lacking right now. Misi is a natural Sam.

My mock draft is complete!

#14: HOF'er
#47: All-Pro
#114: Pro-Bowl'er
#149: 6 yr starter
#150: HOF'er
#191: Pro Bowl'er

:df81:

It's only round one tonight right? Does anyone watch till the Fins pick and then kinda ignore it afterwards?

I guess we'll see what the brass considers to be value when picking, but round two for these guys you list is a reach. Arguments have been made about Kendricks gaining strength, but beyond his instincts, he's not a naturally disruptive player at the LOS. He's a round one talent will, imo. Every other prospect feels like a reach in round two. Especially when there's better value at other positions of need (OG, CB, WR).

only round 1 yes. Which idk how they plan on it ending by 11 30. 15 minutes a pick which they usually bleed out most of the clock. I see 5 hours not 3.5.

Hell no i don't watch the whole thing. I keep my tracker handy. When Miami is up i turn it on

Back
Top Bottom