Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

All the top ILB are still on the board for us.

Was thinking the same thing but didn't want to jinx it. I think we can find a OG later in the draft or in FA after cuts, but ILB will be hard to find outside of the draft.

ight now.... my fingers are crossed. Indy and GB coming up especially.... please nobody draft and ILBs tonight..... NO ILBs DRAFTED TONIGHT FIRST ROUND!!!

Green Bay really needs an ILB but they're 3-4 so McKinney makes the most sense but I'm nervous they take Kendricks.

Who do you guys like for us for round two? I don't think Kendricks makes it that far to us. Maybe one of LB or possibly an OL.

Tomlinson. Classy. Humble. Winning already.

yeah... once again great hard working kid... very impressive senior bowl and senior bowl drills put him up my list... great game film too. i wanted him badly for Miami!!!

Did any of these draft experts mock Tomlinson in the first ? That's a reach I would say, but could prove to be a great pick by Detriot, they've certainly gotten a great character guy by the looks of things, he's not going to be caught with a bunch of weed a week before the biggest day of his life for sure.

wow more weapons for luck and the colts offense. That offense is going to be dynamic, though colts defense does need help

Are we playing the Colts this year? We can't cover TY Hilton and Dorsett. Goodness gracious.

Back
Top Bottom