Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

Versatile defensive back, good press man & man corner. Has all the measurables, intelligence, & off the charts athleticism. Always in pursuit, a very willing & sound tackler. If he fails at corner he has the ability to be a very good FS. He would have went higher if he didn't suffer that shoulder injury this year.

i see him more as a safety, and yes a great athlete who can ball hawk and has good reaction. dont see him having solid fundamental techniques i nany position, or all out knowledge of though. more of team tackler, more of getting to ball and surrounding to tackle.

I'm so glad Anthony is gone was worried Hickey really liked him.

I liked Anthony, but at 31, was a reach. I thought mid 2nd rounder. He will help the saints thou.

Pats need a CB but they could go Eddie Goldman here too to take Wilfork's spot.

ANTHONY IS NOT A DOLPHIN!!!!!!!!!! :hump:

and Ireland has made his awful move at yet another ILB.... hope he enjoys failing in NO their as well!!!

I liked Anthony, but at 31, was a reach. I thought mid 2nd rounder. He will help the saints thou.

Don't think there are too many teams in front of us with a need at ILB...except for the 49ers who will pick one spot in front of us tomorrow.

Yeah, I guessing brown or smith. Either way, not a bad pick for them.

Back
Top Bottom