Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread

I can't believe that we lost to the ******* Hornets. The score of the game was 91-84. Shooting look terrible and yet again, we was off to a very slow start. Too many dumb mistakes by the team and we really missed T-Mac being out there. Wesley needs to stay on the damn bench because he can't shoot worth a lick out there. I don't know why, but we always seem to find a way to lose against the bad teams, but we somewhere win against the good teams.

Did anyone see Richard Hamilton hit the game winner against the Celtics last week. After the Celtics player cleary doubled dribbled before he hit the shot to put them up by 1 with .07 seconds left. I couldnt believe the ref blew that call at that situation of the game. Pistons got lucky Rip got them the win cause the refs tried to give it away.

Brad528 said:
Did anyone see Richard Hamilton hit the game winner against the Celtics last week. After the Celtics player cleary doubled dribbled before he hit the shot to put them up by 1 with .07 seconds left. I couldnt believe the ref blew that call at that situation of the game. Pistons got lucky Rip got them the win cause the refs tried to give it away.

Only the Celtics can blow a game with 8 tenths of a second left :lol:

Brad528 said:

Blount clearly didn't double dribble. :lol:

I am so ******* ****** right now. We just lost the final min of the game by the 0-3 Magic's. Wesley has continue to show us that he can't shoot worth a damn and Head needs to take his place completly. Having no T-Mac is really hurting us bad right now. Our next game is against the Heat and I'm really looking foward to that. :rolleyes:

:woot:Lakers 4-1 to start the season not too bad. Two wins against Denver(supposed to be a good team) and a win on the road tonight in Atlanta(I know they suck)but to start a road trip with a win is big.Did lose to the Suns at home but I didn't think we beat them anyway.Next stop Minn. the Friday a game in Philly.Btw my man Smush(Parker) seems to be the real deal so far.

I'm more of a college fan. But I watch the Sixers (AI), Heat (J-dub) and the Bobcats because they're local and they drafted May and Felton.

Nappy Roots said:
any other Magic fans watch the first game and get the notion we are going to be in for a loooooooooooong season?

no offense, and no defense.

we need grant hill back.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We're 2-3 right now, not too bad. Stevie Franchise is playing great right now. I still think we need to get Dwight Howard more involved in the offense.

Back
Top Bottom