Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread

My Rox are starting to attack the NBA baby. We started off on the bad foot and I really thought that this would be a loooooooooooong season for us. Ever since T-Mac has cameback from his injury, this team has been on fire. On a 5 game winning streak and T-Mac and Yao are doing there thing in every game. You guys better what out, because my Rox are coming. Standing at 9-12 right now.

Ace88 said:
My Rox are starting to attack the NBA baby. We started off on the bad foot and I really thought that this would be a loooooooooooong season for us. Ever since T-Mac has cameback from his injury, this team has been on fire. On a 5 game winning streak and T-Mac and Yao are doing there thing in every game. You guys better what out, because my Rox are coming. Standing at 9-12 right now.

Prediction your Rockets win streak will be over on Sunday.:evil: :D

PHINATIC13 said:

Your Lakers are gonna get schooled my friend. :evil:

PHINATIC13 said:

Our streak ended today with an 81-89 loss. :cry:

We will rebound against the Lakers though. ;)

Its at the half in the bobcats game and its already over :lol:

Pistons : 49
Bobcats : 26

:sidelol: ---------Go Knicks--------------:sidelol:

lbrown-1.jpg

PHINATIC13 said:

Good fight that your boys put on us in lastnight's game. With Yao being out for awhile, we now have to start Deke and Deke has been a big dissapointment to me this year. He isn't geting the rebounds and shots that he should be making. Head came off strong from the bench with 16 points, while T-Mac had a decent game. But at the end, T-mac proved why he was a clutch player by scoring with 3 seconds letf in the game. Good game and good luck to your boys. Hopefully we can still win games without Yao.

Rockets record: 10-13

My Sixers won again last night....1st place in the Atlantic. :1st:

Ace88 said:
Good fight that your boys put on us in lastnight's game. With Yao being out for awhile, we now have to start Deke and Deke has been a big dissapointment to me this year. He isn't geting the rebounds and shots that he should be making. Head came off strong from the bench with 16 points, while T-Mac had a decent game. But at the end, T-mac proved why he was a clutch player by scoring with 3 seconds letf in the game. Good game and good luck to your boys. Hopefully we can still win games without Yao.

Rockets record: 10-13

Good game Ace, man I can't believe how bad my Lakers played in the 3rd quater:shakeno: but when T-Mac finished it on a friggin' lay up.:fire:

Watch out for the Raptors soon there turning there season around! :evil:

Damn it! Even more bad news to my team. T-Mac was taken to the hospital in yesterday's game because of his back going out on him again. Too many ******* injuries to the Rox this year and we can't keep anybody healthy over a long period of time. We haven't won a game without T-Mac and it looks like our scrubs will have to learn because he could be out for a while. Yoa won't come back until another couple of weeks, but T-mac is the Rockets. This just isn't our year and 1st pick here we come. :cry:

Rasheed Wallace scored 27 points and the Detroit Pistons again held the Santonio Spurs to a season low in points, beating the defending NBA champions 83-68 on Thursday night. The Pistons  making their first visit to San Antonio since losing Game 7 of the NBA finals last June  dominated from the start. They used accurate shooting and stingy defense to build a 20-point lead in the first half before the Spurs could get anything going.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060113/ap_on_sp_bk_ga_su/bkn_pistons_spurs;_ylt=An1xEfwPtjJZqkACDvre3vCi24cA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

My God man. Rockets play like ******* losers. They always find a way to lose every game and when T-Mac isn't in there, it's like they don't care as much anymore. This season has really sucked for me and I'd wish it was over. Too many ******* injuries going on right now. I believe that 5 or 6 players are hurt right now. All that are playing is scrubs who don't know how to shoot. Now Howard and Wesley can shoot, but the rest that are playing right now sucks at shooting. I hope T-Mac comes back soon. Yao will return in about two weeks, so atleast a week or two more worth of losing.

12-23=Rockets

:woot:

After having a 7 game losing streak, we finally pulled off a win in double OT tonight against the Bulls. T-Mac came back after missing just about two weeks because of his back getting to him once again. He torched the Bulls with 35 points tonight, 9 rebounds and 6 assists. Juwan Howard has been playing crazy this month and he scored 30 points. One rookie that we just signed to a 10 day contract (Chuck Hayes) had a great game tonight with posting a double double. Not to bad in your second game of your career you had 13 rebounds and 12 points. I think that once Yao returns and once the rythem starts to flow with the team again, the Rox could be getting on a hot streak.

13-25 so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom