Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread

The Celts just beat the Nets last night and play them again tonight in the Meadowlands. I love beating New Jersey and I despise Vince Carter.

The kids are stepping up, Jefferson, Perkins and West all look really good. The Celtics future is BRIGHT.

Bucks beat up on the Hawks but I don't know if thats news. We did end a 3 game losing streak..

*YAWN* Pistons are at 32-5. Wake me when the rest of you guys feel like showing up.

:eek:

This thread has life now. :lol:

Good to see some of you guys posting in this thread and I hope to see more of it.

GreenMonster said:
Bucks beat up on the Hawks but I don't know if thats news. We did end a 3 game losing streak..

Glad to see a Bucks fan because I have a question for ya. What has been your view on Bogut so far this season?

What do you guys think of the way Carlos Delfino has been playing off the bench in limited minutes for the Pistons. I am a huge pistons fan and he has looked great as of late in such short playing time

My Rox sure did put up a strong fight against the Pistons tonight. I really wanted to win this game, but we came off just a bit short here. T-Mac's 43 points was the reason why we had the game so friggin close to begin with.

Yeah seemed to be a good game. Didnt get to watch it though cause I was watching this ****ty *** football game. It was closer then I thought it would be. Not anything against the Rockets. I read earlier that Tracy was out with back spasms. Without him it wouldnt have been so close I imagine. Lost me 20 dollars. First time all season the Pistons lost me money. Give your boys lots of credit.

Watch out for the Raptors in a few years we have a real young team now and were developing! They just need to be more consistant with there play!

Brad528 said:
Yeah seemed to be a good game. Didnt get to watch it though cause I was watching this ****ty *** football game. It was closer then I thought it would be. Not anything against the Rockets. I read earlier that Tracy was out with back spasms. Without him it wouldnt have been so close I imagine. Lost me 20 dollars. First time all season the Pistons lost me money. Give your boys lots of credit.

T-Mac has been dealing with back spasms all season long. He missed around 15 games and we haven't won a game without him. We have been dealing with alot of injured right now, so it's hard to build a strong chemistry. There is no doubt that my boys play and fight hard in each game. It's just sad to see them come up short in so many of them. We play the Bucks tomorow, so hopefully they can rebound for it and pull a win.

Ronnieisabeast said:
Pistons going all the way. I get playoffs tickets so I'm exited. Pacers and Heat=overrated

WOW...Pistons fans are really polishing that trophy already.....

Back
Top Bottom