Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread

Darth Saban said:
wait until we play :)

Well I know my Bucks already slayed some Sixer *** on the road. Payback for the 2001 finals. These weekend the Bucks will tangle with the Pacers at home. Should be a good game hopefully we can play enough D to hold them because I know they will bring the D..

GreenMonster said:
Well I know my Bucks already slayed some Sixer *** on the road. Payback for the 2001 finals. These weekend the Bucks will tangle with the Pacers at home. Should be a good game hopefully we can play enough D to hold them because I know they will bring the D..

You also ruined a possible sixer dynasty in 84.....damnit how have these things gone un noticed, burn BUCKS burn! Except you Michael Redd, your on my fantasy team :lol:

Darth Saban said:
You also ruined a possible sixer dynasty in 84.....damnit how have these things gone un noticed, burn BUCKS burn! Except you Michael Redd, your on my fantasy team :lol:

Those mid-80s Bucks teams might have been one of the best groups never to make the NBA Finals. I know that's the ultimate backhanded compliment, but that team was excellent. That's just crappy luck that they peaked at the same time the Celtics and Lakers were dominating hoops. By the time the door was open for them, the Bucks were too old to take advantage, and the Pistons rose to prominence.

speaking of Lakers, Allen Iverson hits a 2 pointer with around 20 seconds remaining giving the Sixers a 2 point lead. The Lakers come down and Kobe takes a questionable 3 pointer and misses, summing up a horrible night shooting for him (7-27 17 points) and the Sixers win their 3rd straight game getting their record to 500 after starting 0-3. Interesting to see what will happen when Samuel Dalembert returns but the Sixers need to focus on games without him, Clippers at the Wachovia center sunday lets get the W boys.

Darth Saban said:
speaking of Lakers, Allen Iverson hits a 2 pointer with around 20 seconds remaining giving the Sixers a 2 point lead. The Lakers come down and Kobe takes a questionable 3 pointer and misses, summing up a horrible night shooting for him (7-27 17 points) and the Sixers win their 3rd straight game getting their record to 500 after starting 0-3. Interesting to see what will happen when Samuel Dalembert returns but the Sixers need to focus on games without him, Clippers at the Wachovia center sunday lets get the W boys.

How sweet it is :D

Dolfan984 said:
Hey as soon as Baron Davis gets healthy it's all bad for everyone we're 5-3 with him injured.

This might actually be due to Davis being overrated. He's a shoot-first point guard who plays no defense and has a lousy work ethic. He's a fine passer and can score in bunches, but he's not the be-all, end-all that the Warriors are hoping for.

Bucks begin a 4 game west coast trip, which will show what they are made of.. At (LAC, GS, SAC, UTA) while see what this team is about. I would be happy with a split considering we had only 7 road wins last year. Some team will get a steal in Maurice Williams when we trade him next year, he is a good little PG. He plays very little D, but can shoot and run the floor adequately.

I've lived in NC my entire life and I used to love the Hornets until Mr. Shinn took them to NO. Now i roll with the Bobcats. They are going to be a solid team within 2 years. Drafting the right players and people and have lots of money to spend in the coming years. Go Cats.

GreenMonster said:

OK, rematch time. Go Sixers

Dolfan984 said:
Warriors = 11-6 :D

Rockets = 4-11 :cry:

In the 7 or 8 games that T-Mac didn't play, we lost every one of them. Hopefully he can stay healthy and won't miss any more games because he is the reason why we win.

Ace88 said:
Rockets = 4-11 :cry:

In the 7 or 8 games that T-Mac didn't play, we lost every one of them. Hopefully he can stay healthy and won't miss any more games because he is the reason why we win.

12-6 ;)

Back
Top Bottom