Official Preseason Coaches Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Preseason Coaches Poll

FSU at 5. Funny stuff. No way in hell they should be in front of Stanford, Boise, Texas A&M, OK State, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and South Carolina. Arkansas, TCU, and VA Tech are probably better than FSU as well.

They'll be fine, maybe they won't win the Pac 12 (I think it'll be Oregon), but they're better than Florida State or LSU.

LSU would be fine, except their OC has Parkinson's and their QB is worthless. Florida State's got a good team, but who knows how good they'll actually be.

Was wondering when the preseason polls would come out. UF at #23 is about what I expected. LSU and FSU's rankings are ludicrous. OU and Bama are a good 1-2.

So UF's schedule now includes #22 in JAX, @ #19, @ #12, #5 at home, @ #4, and #2 an home.

:blitphin:

They'll be fine, maybe they won't win the Pac 12 (I think it'll be Oregon), but they're better than Florida State or LSU.

LSU would be fine, except their OC has Parkinson's and their QB is worthless. Florida State's got a good team, but who knows how good they'll actually be.

You don't really believe this, do you? And I know about our offensive woes. Believe me. We still went 11-2 in the toughest not only conference, but division in football. Coach Krags is staying on staff and was mainly brought in to improve Jordan Jefferson.

But, I digress...you actually think Stanford should be ranked 4. Wow.

You don't really believe this, do you? And I know about our offensive woes. Believe me. We still went 11-2 in the toughest not only conference, but division in football. Coach Krags is staying on staff and was mainly brought in to improve Jordan Jefferson.

But, I digress...you actually think Stanford should be ranked 4. Wow.

You've still got to beat Alabama, and I just don't know if Jordan Jefferson can do that. Besides, they'll probably lose to Oregon in the first game, but in a shootout.

FSU just rode the momentum of a strong recruiting class. If they had Ponder, yeah, they absolutely should be ranked that high, but EJ Manuel? C'mon.

Stanford has the best QB in the nation coming back, still has alot of pieces, has a strong D (though their NT leaving will hurt them), and alot of the same coaching staff. So yeah, I really don't see a reason to downgrade them. I still think Oregon wins that conference though.

I thought FSU would be like #3 once they beat OU. Definitely thought they would be top 10 but I never expected #5. Lol. Anyway, that OU game really is going to be the one to watch. Definitely gonna try to go to that one.

Back
Top Bottom