Official Preseason Coaches Poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Preseason Coaches Poll

fsu will be deadly this season - almost regardless of QB play. hurts me to type that. the top 3 florida teams seem to go in waves - it looks like its fsu's turn. the florida 'dynasty' looks like it might had its run - defense will be solid - but the offense will sputter. hard. mehhhhhhhhhhhhh. it was fun though.

fsu is stacked. look at that roster. this is why they were waiting for bowden to to hang it up. the recruits they've landed ... fugg. vintage mid 90's all the way. fugg you fsu. **** is ripe for the pickins'.

UM is still waiting for a real coach to step in and take those recruits that are waiting to fall in their laps. same **** different day. maybe next year. :lol:
How many future NFL players are on FSU's defense?

Hell, there are at least three at corner. Bradham and Jenkins for sure. Possibly Bjoern and its too soon to tell with the newer guys but damn... the future is bright in Tallahassee.

That said, I'm not sleeping on UF either. Muschamp has a great coaching pedigree and has already shown that he can grab top talent and keep order in Gainesville.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had to vote right now after week 1, LSU would get my first place vote... that looks like the best team in the country to me right now.

My top 3 right now would rank:

1. LSU
2. Oklahoma
3. Alabama

Back
Top Bottom