Official Rutgers vs W.V. thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Rutgers vs W.V. thread

305TillIDie said:
he went to Miami Northwestern high..suppose to went to the Canes but changed his mind..that ****er :lol:

Tim Brown.

He had a 72 yard TD catch earlier in the game, he is fast, real fast.

Holy crap I love this sport.

Louisville baby, they win the Big East.

305TillIDie said:
Rich Rodriguez, the New Head Coach of the Univerity of Miami Hurricanes

boy does that sound good :lol:

yup

Say what you want, but that Rutgers team is a team to be proud of, they fought like hell.

And I think they could play with any team in the country!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Say what you want, but that Rutgers team is a team to be proud of, they fought like hell.

And I think they could play with any team in the country!
Rutgers is a good team..they shown that today..can we have your Coach still? :evil:

:lol:

305TillIDie said:
Rutgers is a good team..they shown that today..can we have your Coach still? :evil:

:lol:

I think that losing that game assures he will be back with Rutgers! He wants to win something here first.

PS

They deserve a better bowl then the Texas bowl!!!!!!!!!!!

The chances of him leaving probably increased with the taste of this loss fresh in his mouth.

But he's not even my 1st choice, so don't come down on me RU fans.

This is such a tough loss considering how great they played. A couple of bad breaks and dropped passes, that's all it takes.

Rutgers had a great season. It will be nice to see Ray Ray at the Heisman Trophy presentation, and maybe he will win it in a year or two.

RU in 07!

I'm a Marshall fan, so I already despise WVU, but the way that DB reacted after the play was over...throwing his helmet and throwing his mouthpiece is ridiculous. I'll tell you one thing about Rich Rodriguez if you want an undisciplined ball coach...he's your man. He's smart as hell and a good coach, but if Miami wants to "clean up it's act", he's the last man for the job, IMO.

I was rooting for Rutgers. It's not very often you get that kind of underdog story in football.

That being said, I'm going to the Gator Bowl, and I can't wait to watch Slaton and co. in person.

Back
Top Bottom