Official Rutgers vs W.V. thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Rutgers vs W.V. thread

305TillIDie said:
Rich Rodriguez, the New Head Coach of the Univerity of Miami Hurricanes

boy does that sound good :lol:
:fire: Grrr...:fire:

:lol: He's not going anywhere.

rdhstlr23 said:
I'm a Marshall fan, so I already despise WVU, but the way that DB reacted after the play was over...throwing his helmet and throwing his mouthpiece is ridiculous. I'll tell you one thing about Rich Rodriguez if you want an undisciplined ball coach...he's your man. He's smart as hell and a good coach, but if Miami wants to "clean up it's act", he's the last man for the job, IMO.
:sidelol: The Blundering Herd...

<I'm not sure why I continued to read the entire post after that 1st sentence...>

rdhstlr23 said:
Jesus, this is a joke. I'm sure you watched the first game between Marshall vs. WVU, the whole first 5 minutes was nothing but personal fouls on both sides. Not unless provoked, ok I'll make sure to teach my kids, well son of if you get provoked, f it, beat his butt.

Rich Rodriguez has been known for letting guys off the hook. His suspensions are ridiculous. His kids continually get in trouble.

It was the same way when Pruett was the head coach at Marshall. When you win, it doesn't matter, but when you don't, you become like Miami and "it has been going on for years".

Cool, you beat Marshall. I'm not mad. YOU SHOULD BEAT MARSHALL EVERY TIME YOU PLAY. I'm glad to see them play, but unfortunately it's too late because the games are going to ridiculously bad. One reason is because Rodriguez is a smart "football" coach and knows what he is doing. That still doesn't change my view to the crappy program being run there. Look at your graduation rates, they're like Marshall's nothing to be proud of.
...crawl back into your little green hole of envy.

it's weird, there was a huge report saturday that rich rodriguez had gotten a big contract offer from alabama, but i haven't heard about it since.

UF Fin Kat said:
it's weird, there was a huge report saturday that rich rodriguez had gotten a big contract offer from alabama, but i haven't heard about it since.

Hunter, one of the radio announcers, broke this story. He had wrote about it online and maybe a story in the paper(not sure about that) but he was on the radio doing the daily WV Sports show talking about this subject.

He said that it was a done deal and he had sources.

Coach Rod called the station and did everything but cuss them out. He was clearly agravated and stated he was going to stay at WVU as long as they wanted him.

Pat Forde also called out the WVU radio guys. I guess they linked him to coaching news. When asked by Coach Rod how they got the information Hunter said it was through the Athletic Dept. So not sure how Pat Forde fits in here, but aparetly he feels he was mis-quoted in one of the articles Hunter wrote.

Anyways Rich says he is staying put and not leaving.

dude, your college team is terrible. You cant even be in a conversation with West Virginia. You have nothing on WVU this year... Because i do believe we stomped a mud-hole in your butt on september 1st

Back
Top Bottom