Official Rutgers vs W.V. thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Rutgers vs W.V. thread

U of L wins the Big East!!

GO CARDS!! BEAT THE DEMON DEACONS!! (assuming the really do end up in the Orange Bowl)

rdhstlr23 said:
I'm a Marshall fan, so I already despise WVU, but the way that DB reacted after the play was over...throwing his helmet and throwing his mouthpiece is ridiculous. I'll tell you one thing about Rich Rodriguez if you want an undisciplined ball coach...he's your man. He's smart as hell and a good coach, but if Miami wants to "clean up it's act", he's the last man for the job, IMO.

I cant speak for the WV university but come on it was the end of a third OT in a hard fought game and you just win it. Id be worried if he DIDNT react like that

Be quite marshall fan, your just mad you got whooped on september first and went down in a blaze of glory this whole season

1. Do you see the players go nuts and celebrate after they score? No you dont, they hand the ball to the offical like they should

2. Do you see them getting stupid penelties like unsportsman like conduct? no, not unless the other team provokes them..

3. The guy who took off his helmet was a freshman, you know you'd react the same way. Thats the biggest game he's ever played in in his life

. You cannot talk anything about Rich Rod. You're just mad because you peice of crap coach can barley get you .500 on the season

I was rooting for Rutgers. It's not very often you get that kind of underdog story in football.

That being said, I'm going to the Gator Bowl, and I can't wait to watch Slaton and co. in person.

I'll be making the trip down my man. We need to meet up if possible

FLOUNDER said:
I'll be making the trip down my man. We need to meet up if possible
That's cool. Shoot me a pm when we get closer to the game. I don't know where we're sitting/parking yet. But, I do know we'll be tail gating.

BTW, I'm hearing that Texas could be the team that WV plays.
That'll be one kick *** 2nd tier bowl game :cooldude:

Im hearing that its Georgia Tech....

Either one would be kick butt!~

FLOUNDER said:
Im hearing that its Georgia Tech....

Either one would be kick butt!~
Normally it would be GT, but their fans didn't fill up the stadium very well today, and well they were just here today. The Gator Bowl suits aren't very excited to have them back.

So you think it would be WVU-Texas?

That would be a heck of a matchup in my opinion

I dont know about WVU/Tech, our secondary is weak and the Johnson boys would score all over us

FLOUNDER said:
So you think it would be WVU-Texas?

That would be a heck of a matchup in my opinion

I dont know about WVU/Tech, our secondary is weak and the Johnson boys would score all over us
I HOPE it's Texas. If it's GT, it will get ugly fast. Tech is not a very good team. Pretty decent on defense, but decent isn't good enough against WV. HORRIBLE on offense. The fact that anyone knows about Calvin Johnson is a testament to how great that kid plays. Reggie Ball is pathetic throwing the ball. Any time GT goes up against a similarly decent defense, they struggle to get into double digits.

finswin56 said:
I HOPE it's Texas. If it's GT, it will get ugly fast. Tech is not a very good team. Pretty decent on defense, but decent isn't good enough against WV. HORRIBLE on offense. The fact that anyone knows who Calvin Johnson is, is a testament to how great that kid plays. Reggie Ball is pathetic throwing the ball. Any time GT goes up against a similarly decent defense, they struggle to get into double digits.

Reggie Ball has the skills of a High School WR who somehow ended up playing College QB

FLOUNDER said:
Be quite marshall fan, your just mad you got whooped on september first and went down in a blaze of glory this whole season

1. Do you see the players go nuts and celebrate after they score? No you dont, they hand the ball to the offical like they should

2. Do you see them getting stupid penelties like unsportsman like conduct? no, not unless the other team provokes them..

3. The guy who took off his helmet was a freshman, you know you'd react the same way. Thats the biggest game he's ever played in in his life

. You cannot talk anything about Rich Rod. You're just mad because you peice of crap coach can barley get you .500 on the season
Jesus, this is a joke. I'm sure you watched the first game between Marshall vs. WVU, the whole first 5 minutes was nothing but personal fouls on both sides. Not unless provoked, ok I'll make sure to teach my kids, well son of if you get provoked, f it, beat his butt.

Rich Rodriguez has been known for letting guys off the hook. His suspensions are ridiculous. His kids continually get in trouble.

It was the same way when Pruett was the head coach at Marshall. When you win, it doesn't matter, but when you don't, you become like Miami and "it has been going on for years".

Cool, you beat Marshall. I'm not mad. YOU SHOULD BEAT MARSHALL EVERY TIME YOU PLAY. I'm glad to see them play, but unfortunately it's too late because the games are going to ridiculously bad. One reason is because Rodriguez is a smart "football" coach and knows what he is doing. That still doesn't change my view to the crappy program being run there. Look at your graduation rates, they're like Marshall's nothing to be proud of.

And I don't care if you're a freshman or not. The guy acted like a complete moron. Act like you expected it and have been there before. It's not the NFL, you're not being paid to play for entertainment, you're playing for the University on your chest. The problem is he probably won't even be reprimanded for it.

Awesome game last night! I can't believe WVU pulled it off w/o White.

Oh yeah....

C! A! R! D! S! CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom